Revenue Assurance Lead/FinOps Lead
What to expect
As the Revenue Assurance Lead, you will be responsible for implementing controls that ensure accurate revenue, pay-outs, and float management within the business. As a part of the Finance team, you will look to grow the Revenue Assurance function as Ozow grows within South Africa and abroad. Through analysis and creation of new processes and reports, you will work across departments to eliminate revenue leakage and increase cost savings in our business, ensuring we bill revenue, manage costs, and maintain margins as effectively as possible.
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have worked in the FinTech industry (advantageous).
In office perks
- Free healthy breakfast, lunches and snacks (Cape Town)
- Free healthy lunches and snacks (Johannesburg)
- Free laundry service (Cape Town and still to launch in Johannesburg)
- Monthly socials (Cape Town and Johannesburg)
- On-site Barista (Cape Town and Johannesburg)
- Workplace Concierge (Cape Town)
- Ozow Library (Cape Town)
- Ozow Playroom (Cape Town)
Perks for South African based employees
- Medical aid subsidy (permanent staff)
- Group Risk Insurance (permanent staff)
- Paid annual leave
- Employee Health and Wellness Assistance
- Gym / Fitness sessions
- Ozow Cookbook
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Mentorship programme
- Community initiatives
- Quarterly team retreats and annual company retreats
- Employee gifting
- Access to cutting edge technology
Sounds good? Apply now!
Keen to know more?
Interested in joining our rocket ship?
To find out more about life at Ozow, head over to our Careers Page here!