Data Graduate Programme - 2024
What to expect
Be part of Ozow’s Data Graduate Programme for 2024. This will be a 1-year graduate programme. You will be working with a team of passionate data professionals, working with modern technologies, and solving tough problems.
You're an ideal candidate if you have:
- You are currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s/ Honours/ Master’s Degree in Maths/Stats/Data Science/Computer Science/Engineering or related fields at the time of application due to be completed at the end of 2023.
- Passion for Data, problem solving, and creating value within a fast growing fintech business.
- Strong academic background in data analysis, machine learning, and statistics.
- Proficiency in programming languages used in data analysis.
In office perks
- Free healthy breakfast, lunches and snacks (Cape Town)
- Free healthy lunches and snacks (Johannesburg)
- Free laundry service (Cape Town and still to launch in Johannesburg)
- Monthly socials (Cape Town and Johannesburg)
- On-site Barista (Cape Town and Johannesburg)
- Workplace Concierge (Cape Town)
- Ozow Library (Cape Town)
- Ozow Playroom (Cape Town)
Perks for South African based employees
- Medical aid subsidy (permanent staff)
- Group Risk Insurance (permanent staff)
- Paid annual leave
- Employee Health and Wellness Assistance
- Gym / Fitness sessions
- Ozow Cookbook
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Mentorship programme
- Community initiatives
- Quarterly team retreats and annual company retreats
- Employee gifting
- Access to cutting edge technology
Sounds good? Apply now!
Keen to know more?
Interested in joining our rocket ship?
To find out more about life at Ozow, head over to our Careers Page here!