What to expect
Ozow is looking to employ a system analyst that will work with product to design and implement products and solutions. The first project will be to design, implement and support a system integrity and reconciliation system. They must assist support staff to upskill problem isolation and investigations.
- Must have a relevant qualification in business, finance or related. Diploma is a minimum requirement.
- Any analytics certifications will be beneficial.
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must have 5+ years business analysis experience as documentation of current and future products and requirements will be essential.
- Must have a business / financial qualification (diploma minimum) and experience in financial management.
- Must have SQL expertise.
- Ability to work with data teams and on their own on projects.
- Ability to troubleshoot and identify technical issues.
In office perks
- Free healthy breakfast, lunches and snacks (Cape Town)
- Free healthy lunches and snacks (Johannesburg)
- Free laundry service (Cape Town and still to launch in Johannesburg)
- Monthly socials (Cape Town and Johannesburg)
- On-site Barista (Cape Town and Johannesburg)
- Workplace Concierge (Cape Town)
- Ozow Library (Cape Town)
- Ozow Playroom (Cape Town)
Perks for South African based employees
- Medical aid subsidy (permanent staff)
- Group Risk Insurance (permanent staff)
- Paid annual leave
- Employee Health and Wellness Assistance
- Gym / Fitness sessions
- Ozow Cookbook
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Mentorship programme
- Community initiatives
- Quarterly team retreats and annual company retreats
- Employee gifting
- Access to cutting edge technology
Sounds good? Apply now!
Keen to know more?
Interested in joining our rocket ship?
To find out more about life at Ozow, head over to our Careers Page here!