Customer Support Consultant
What to expect
In this role, you will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer service at every interaction with our Ozow customers and merchants. In this role you will be the first point of contact in dealing with customers queries, questions and concerns and leaving them with a positive overall experience.
You will need to ensure that we provide, accurate information in order to resolve any tickets that are assigned to you using our ticketing system, in an efficient and effective manner. This will include ensuring that we address our customers in a manner that is in line with our brand identity and guidelines.
Customer centricity is not something that we can teach you, it needs to be something you strive for and enjoy delivering every single day. If you are the type that will go above and beyond expectations in order to delight your customers, then this role is for you.
Ozow is a fast paced environment and your ability to work effectively within Teams or on your own, will be tested in order to make a mark and leave an impact on the Rocketship.
- Relevant degree
- Available to work 24/7 Shifts
- 2+ Years customer experience within an international support centre
- 2+ Years working in an Omni-Channel environment, supporting: Voice, email, Chat, WhatsApp
- Intermediate computer Literacy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience working on Zendesk / Salesforce (Advantageous)
- Previous experience working in a FinTech (Advantageous)
- Knowledge of the Payments Landscape in South Africa ((Advantageous)
In office perks
- Free healthy breakfast, lunches and snacks (Cape Town)
- Free healthy lunches and snacks (Johannesburg)
- Free laundry service (Cape Town and still to launch in Johannesburg)
- Monthly socials (Cape Town and Johannesburg)
- On-site Barista (Cape Town and Johannesburg)
- Workplace Concierge (Cape Town)
- Ozow Library (Cape Town)
- Ozow Playroom (Cape Town)
Perks for South African based employees
- Medical aid subsidy (permanent staff)
- Group Risk Insurance (permanent staff)
- Paid annual leave
- Employee Health and Wellness Assistance
- Gym / Fitness sessions
- Ozow Cookbook
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Mentorship programme
- Community initiatives
- Quarterly team retreats and annual company retreats
- Employee gifting
- Access to cutting edge technology
Sounds good? Apply now!
Keen to know more?
Interested in joining our rocket ship?
To find out more about life at Ozow, head over to our Careers Page here!