Personal Assistant to CEO
Ozow is looking for a Personal Assistant to provide support to the CEO by effectively managing schedules and performing a variety of responsibilities, including complex and confidential administrative, secretarial, analytical and research duties. The duties performed require considerable confidentiality, initiative, tact, maturity, and independent judgement.
What to expect
The CEO is in search of a supportive individual who can help him balance the demands of work and personal life. This person will be an invaluable asset, offering continuous support to ensure a harmonious balance. You will need to be one step ahead of the CEO when it comes to personal arrangements such as frequent after hour engagements, arrangements, etc. When considering his work life, you will be required to manage the CEO’s schedule, from in office and external meetings, to international travel and importantly engage with high level stakeholders throughout. In this role you will ensure the CEO is focusing on the right detail, by assisting with research and importantly reporting and presentations. Furthermore, you will ensure the business is operating at a high level of efficiency by following up on key action items.
- Relevant qualification, degree preferred.
- Own reliable transport required
- Highly organised, with high attention to detail.
- Aim to serve with a personalised touch.
- Know your CEO better than he knows himself.
- Great communicator, who easily communicates with different stakeholders without being verbose.
- Savvy with technology and enjoy automating processes.
- Great multitasker that adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions.
- Thrive in a fast-moving and complex organisation.
- Possess a strong willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done.
In office perks
- Free healthy breakfast, lunches and snacks (Cape Town)
- Free healthy lunches and snacks (Johannesburg)
- Free laundry service (Cape Town and still to launch in Johannesburg)
- Monthly socials (Cape Town and Johannesburg)
- On-site Barista (Cape Town)
- Workplace Concierge (Cape Town)
- Ozow Library (Cape Town)
- Ozow Playroom (Cape Town)
Perks for South African based employees
- Medical aid subsidy (permanent staff)
- Group Risk Insurance (permanent staff)
- Paid annual leave
- Employee Health and Wellness Assistance
- Gym / Fitness sessions
- Ozow Cookbook
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Mentorship programme
- Community initiatives
- Quarterly team retreats and annual company retreats
- Employee gifting
- Access to cutting edge technology
Sounds good? Apply now!
Keen to know more?
Interested in joining our rocket ship?
To find out more about life at Ozow, head over to our Careers Page here!