What to expect
We are looking for a Sales Administrator to provide support to the Commercial function, by effectively performing a variety of responsibilities, including qualification and management of small to medium size leads, reporting of pipeline management and sales cadence and sales administration leads research and analytics, client presentations, bid and proposal management, and sales metric reporting. The duties performed require considerable initiative, tact, mature, and independent judgment and have a deep understanding of sales performance metrics, and provide excellent administrative support to ensure sales targets are met. Sales Administrators act as the connecting piece between the customer and our team, by processing incoming leads and client requests, keeping track of that customer information is being updated on the internal CRM systems, and providing post-sale customer service reports. It’s a fast-paced position, that requires the ability to multitask and excellent attention to detail. You will have expert knowledge of the services and products Ozow has to offer, and how they are used by clients and customers by:
- A diploma or bachelor's degree in business administration or similar preferred.
- Previous experience in sales administration, or a similar role.
- Payments industry experience will be an advantage
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Experience with industry software such as Salesforce, HubSpot CRM, Pipedrive or similar.
- Advanced knowledge of administrative recordkeeping.
- Experience compiling sales reports and sales records for management and senior leaders.
- Proficiency with word processing and spreadsheet software. Microsoft Office/365 with working proficiency on Excel, Word, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience in market research and analysis.
- Must be a self-starter who is detail-oriented and well-organized.
In office perks
- Free healthy breakfast, lunches and snacks (Cape Town)
- Free healthy lunches and snacks (Johannesburg)
- Free laundry service (Cape Town and still to launch in Johannesburg)
- Monthly socials (Cape Town and Johannesburg)
- On-site Barista (Cape Town)
- Workplace Concierge (Cape Town)
- Ozow Library (Cape Town)
- Ozow Playroom (Cape Town)
Perks for South African based employees
- Medical aid subsidy (permanent staff)
- Group Risk Insurance (permanent staff)
- Paid annual leave
- Employee Health and Wellness Assistance
- Gym / Fitness sessions
- Ozow Cookbook
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Mentorship programme
- Community initiatives
- Quarterly team retreats and annual company retreats
- Employee gifting
- Access to cutting edge technology
Sounds good? Apply now!
Keen to know more?
Interested in joining our rocket ship?
To find out more about life at Ozow, head over to our Careers Page here!