What to expect
Ozow is looking for a DevOps engineer that comes from a Sys Ops or Development background to assist the technical team with securing, automating, monitoring and running their mostly web-based application workloads. We are looking for a person with both Linux and Windows experience, who has a passion for automation to help the technical team move faster by enabling them and guiding them where necessary (e.g. automation / security / infrastructure setup / serverless applications).
We primarily run web application workloads in cloud hosted infrastructure with a huge drive to go more serverless (e.g. AWS Lambda / Azure Functions) and are moving some workloads to containerisation (Docker / Kubernetes).
- An IT diploma or degree
- At least 3 years work-related experience
- Experience automating development pipelines using tools such as Jenkins / Team City / AppVeyor / Octopus Deploy / AWS Code Deploy
- Experience with cloud hosted infrastructure
- Experience with Kubernetes
In office perks
- Free healthy breakfast, lunches and snacks (Cape Town)
- Free healthy lunches and snacks (Johannesburg)
- Free laundry service (Cape Town and still to launch in Johannesburg)
- Monthly socials (Cape Town and Johannesburg)
- On-site Barista (Cape Town)
- Workplace Concierge (Cape Town)
- Ozow Library (Cape Town)
- Ozow Playroom (Cape Town)
Perks for South African based employees
- Medical aid subsidy (permanent staff)
- Group Risk Insurance (permanent staff)
- Paid annual leave
- Employee Health and Wellness Assistance
- Gym / Fitness sessions
- Ozow Cookbook
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Mentorship programme
- Community initiatives
- Quarterly team retreats and annual company retreats
- Employee gifting
- Access to cutting edge technology
Sounds good? Apply now!
Keen to know more?
Interested in joining our rocket ship?
To find out more about life at Ozow, head over to our Careers Page here!