Overtime builds disruptive new sports leagues aimed globally at the next generation of sports fans and athletes. Overtime owns and operates, OTE in basketball and OT7 in football, and leverages digital-first content across its network of accounts engaging its community of over 65 million fans and followers. Overtime's business model is driven by sponsorships, brand relationships, e-commerce, licensing and media rights.
As one of Overtime’s Executive Assistants, you will be involved in a wide range of projects to help connect our 250+ full-time staff located in multiple cities. We are a fast paced and exciting startup at the intersection of sports, media, and entertainment.
This role will directly support our CEO, and potentially other senior leaders, across all traditional EA functions, in addition to having the opportunity to support special projects, events, and internal culture and community. This role could be based in our headquarters in Brooklyn, NY or in our arena/office located in Atlanta, GA. Plus we are open to discussing alternative options.
Overtime is the leading brand for the next generation of sports fans. As both a publisher and an influencer, we've built the inclusive world of sports we all wish was the norm by giving a platform to our community to be seen AND heard. We produce original content across YouTube, Snapchat and IGTV, as well as highly engaging short form content on Instagram and TikTok.
Based in NYC, Overtime is funded by top VC firms, industry leaders, and athletes, including Andreessen Horowitz, Spark Capital, Sapphire Sport, Bezos Expeditions (the personal investment company of Jeff Bezos), Micromanagement Ventures (the family of the late David Stern), Black Capital, Morgan Stanley Counterpoint Global, Blackstone Strategic Partners, PROOF, Gaingels, Alexis Ohanian, Drake and over 30 NBA stars including Carmelo Anthony and Kevin Durant.
What you’ll do:
- Provide day to day support to our CEO across all administrative functions
- Exercise ultimate discretion and sensitivity with private company info - trust and discretion are key
- Schedule internal and external meetings with a high level of attention to detail
- Confirm availability of attendees, send reminders, book conference rooms, prepare agendas and resources, prepare talking points and distribute recaps when relevant
- Coordinate and confirm travel arrangements and submit expense reports
- Attend department-specific and full staff meetings and ask questions to learn as much as possible about the organization
- Report into the COO with the potential to expand to support a range of special projects, or support additional senior leaders, while primary focus remains on supporting the CEO directly
- This role may include partnering with our Operations/Culture team to plan and support team building efforts and internal events
- This role may also include some amount of personal assistance support (estimated 10-25% of the role on average) for the CEO such as shipping and receiving packages, scheduling appointments, coordinating travel and more
Who you are:
- At least 2+ years of experience in a fast paced environment as an Executive Assistant supporting VP level or C-Suite executives
- Startup or small business experience is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Incredible judgment, discretion and attention to detail
- Fast, responsive and reliable
- Ability to multitask, manage priorities, and anticipate potential problems before they arise
- Master of Google Suite and calendaring functions
- Familiarity with Zoom and Slack is a huge plus
- Hyper organized - you’re meticulous about order and managing details
- Excellent follow through - able to take a project from conception to final product
- Flexible, adaptive, positive, team player
- Ideally you’re someone who wants to go above and beyond. This role includes incredible access and opportunities, and we want to find someone who will hustle to succeed and grow.
- Note: If you believe you are underqualified OR overqualified for this role, still apply and explain your situation. We have other open roles, which might be a better fit. Thanks!
Overtime expects the salary for this role to be approximately $65-85K USD annually, plus benefits and equity in the company.
In accordance with our policy, this position will require the successful candidate to show proof of vaccination against COVID-19. As an equal opportunity employer, Overtime will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated due to medical or religious reasons.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS/APPLICANTS: In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you ("Personal Information"). The categories of personal information that we collect include your name, government issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as candidate for potential or future employment or other types of positions, record keeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and company policies.
Something looks off?