Web Development Assistant
Overtime builds disruptive new sports leagues aimed globally at the next generation of sports fans and athletes. Overtime owns and operates, OTE in basketball and OT7 in football, and leverages digital-first content across its network of accounts engaging its community of over 65 million fans and followers. Overtime's business model is driven by sponsorships, brand relationships, e-commerce, licensing and media rights.
What You'll Do:
- Work closely with designers to translate designs into Shopify themes and implement custom functionality
- Develop custom Shopify apps, scripts and integrations to meet business needs
- Optimize websites for SEO and speed
- Troubleshoot and debug issues with Shopify sites
Who You Are:
- Strong knowledge of Shopify's frontend and backend development capabilities
- Proficient in Shopify Liquid templating language
- Experience with Shopify app development and API integrations
- Familiarity with Shopify Plus and its advanced features
- Understanding of website optimization for SEO and speed
- Working knowledge of Shopify's object/properties, AJAX API, and Meta fields
- Extensive testing and debugging abilities using the browser console and other tools
- Prior experience developing responsive layouts for desktop, tablet, and mobile devices
- Familiarity with version control systems, such as Git
- Experience working with Netsuite is a plus
Overtime expects the hourly rate for this role to be $16 per hour.
In accordance with our policy, this position will require the successful candidate to show proof of vaccination against COVID-19. As an equal opportunity employer, Overtime will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated due to medical or religious reasons.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS/APPLICANTS: In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you ("Personal Information"). The categories of personal information that we collect include your name, government issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as candidate for potential or future employment or other types of positions, record keeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and company policies.
Something looks off?