Overtime builds disruptive new sports leagues aimed globally at the next generation of sports fans and athletes. Overtime owns and operates, OTE in basketball and OT7 in football, and leverages digital-first content across its network of accounts engaging its community of over 65 million fans and followers. Overtime's business model is driven by sponsorships, brand relationships, e-commerce, licensing and media rights.
Overtime is looking for a multi-talented digital media professional for the position of Senior Producer.
The ideal candidate for this position will be ready to work cross-functionally across Overtime’s Production, Social, Sales, Commerce, and Tech teams on a variety of daily tasks and long-term projects.
The Senior Producer will be expected to oversee Overtime's branded content series from ideation to publish. This may involve project managing writing content concepts, pitching to clients, coordinating between internal teams, booking talent, and producing/directing our various shows, series, and shoots.
The ideal candidate for this position is ready to work on a variety of projects, based on time-of-year and business priorities. At different points, this person’s work might be especially focused on sales, production, or social content. Occasional work on nights and weekends required.
What you’ll do:
- Help lead Overtime’s branded content series from ideation to publish
- Oversee and manage long-form programming
- Sit between Sales and Content team to execute strategy and deliver quality content that aligns with Overtime and our branded partners vision
- Write-up creative concepts for use both internally and externally
- Oversee project collaboration between all of our internal teams, especially between our Sales and Production/Social teams
- Work with our talent to manage schedules and produce social content
- Supervise management of internal docs, like programming calendars and edit schedules
- Work nights and weekends, and potentially travel, depending on our project slate
Who you are:
- 6+ years of experience working in the media industry
- Familiarity with all aspects of the video production process, from pre-production to field production to post-production
- You love consuming digital content and are well-versed in all of the social platforms
- You understand Overtime’s social voice and can describe it to internal and external stakeholders
- Comfortable wearing many hats, and bouncing between different projects from minute-to-minute
- A self-starter, always looking for people and projects that could use a helping hand
- Your organization and communication skills are elite
- You have incredible attention-to-detail
Overtime expects the base annual salary for this role to be $80,000.00 - $90,000.00 USD, plus equity in the company.
In accordance with our policy, this position will require the successful candidate to show proof of vaccination against COVID-19. As an equal opportunity employer, Overtime will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated due to medical or religious reasons.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS/APPLICANTS: In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you ("Personal Information"). The categories of personal information that we collect include your name, government issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as candidate for potential or future employment or other types of positions, record keeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and company policies.
Something looks off?