New York, NY, USA
Posted on Friday, January 26, 2024
Overtime, the leading voice in sports for Gen Z and beyond is hiring an Editor for their long-form content team!
What you’ll do
- Create and edit original mid-from and long-form video feature stories for Ovetime’s YouTube page and social platforms, using creative storytelling and editing to produce the best possible video
- Work closely with the Overtime social media content team and the other video production teams to ensure we're creating the best video content up to Overtime standards
- Edit for OT's various long-form series
Who you are
- Credits working in long-form doc/reality programming. We are considering candidates with a variety of experience for a host of different projects. We encourage people with a range of one year of experience all the way up the ladder to apply.
- A strong desire to incorporate the latest visual effects into their work (After Effects knowledge a big plus.)
- An understanding of the digital content atmosphere, meaning content needs to be fast, smart and attention-grabbing at all times.
- Have a track record of inheriting hours of footage and editing it into an engaging storyline.
Please watch our content and submit your resume along with a cover letter. In your cover letter, please include:
- What is your favorite Overtime Content series and why?
- What do you like about Overtime's long-form content overall?
- What can we improve with our content?
- Why are you the right person to execute this type of content? Additionally, why is this role the right fit for you?
Overtime expects the base salary for this role will be approximately $65k-90k annually, plus benefits, paid time off, and equity in the company. Salary will be determined by years of experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.