Social Media Manager - Overtime Select (WBB)
Marketing & Communications
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Tuesday, November 14, 2023
What you’ll do:
- Publish content to our newly created Overtime Select social platforms with a focus on Women's basketball content, running our programming across Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, and more
- Edit recaps of video highlights and pull user generated content to publish on Overtime social channels
- Review content before it’s posted from proofreading and spell-checking to QCing videos
- Work collaboratively with a cross-functional team across OT to align the content we post with the strategy in place
- Strategize with the Head of Social Media and social team
- Curate content to be posted
- Sweat the nitty, gritty details of everything we put out on social
Who you are:
- 2+ years of professionally managing and posting on multiple social media accounts
- You understand and can communicate in Overtime’s voice and have a strong interest in women's basketball
- Digitally native: constantly on Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Facebook, and on the lookout for new, exciting platforms.
- Detail-oriented. Amazing proofreader who always checks their work.
- Down to hustle - this role requires regular nights and weekends.
- Problem-solver and self-starter
- Flexible in adapting to changing timelines and deliverables
- Proactive, positive team player, able to help guide projects from ingest to delivery
- Bonus for experience with Photoshop and video editing software like Premiere and After Effects
The annual salary for this role will be between $65-75k. Overtime also offers benefits and equity in the Company. The salary is based on experience and qualifications.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.