Director, Platform Sales
🌟 Content Meets Advertising | Content Made Easy | Drive Real Consideration
Nativo is elevating advertising by enabling brands to unlock the power of content to engage and influence their audiences. Our award-winning technology simplifies content distribution and boasts many innovative and intuitive features trusted by brands like Disney, Amazon, Hilton, GM, Abbvie, and top global media companies.
We can fundamentally change advertising to be more respectful of the user experience and more effective for advertisers and publishers. Nativo provides unique and differentiated offerings in a space often filled with commoditization. It’s a great time to join our team! 🚀
We’re a remote-first, fully distributed team. You do not have to relocate to join us!
Nativo is looking for a driven Director of Platform Sales with knowledge of enterprise platform sales (SaaS)and publisher monetization experience to join our growing team. We are elevating advertising by unlocking the power of content to engage and influence - helping publishers & marketers solve the mid-funnel and drive consideration across their audiences by making brand content as easy to execute, scale and measure as traditional advertising.
The Director of Enterprise Platform Sales will be committed to winning and taking advantage of the untapped customer base that could benefit from Nativo’s holistic publisher solution. Individuals should have a consistent track record of consultative sales, the ability to effectively navigate complex sales processes with multiple stakeholders, a strong understanding of the ad tech landscape, be self-motivated and possess a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude.
What You’ll Do
- Drive sales & adoption of The Nativo Ad Platform through outbound sales efforts focusing on Traditional & Non-Traditional Publishers
- Educate the market, generate interest and sell the Nativo Publisher Suite of products - primarily the Nativo Brand Content AdServer/Creative Hosting Suite & Nativo’s Monetization Offerings
- Lead and own the entire sales cycle including, prospecting, initiating relationships, forecasting, and negotiating deal terms.
- Act as a consultant rather than a transactional seller – work with potential clients to determine their business needs/objectives & formulate comprehensive sales solutions accordingly.
- Serve as a liaison between platform clients/prospects and various internal operating groups by collecting and reporting product feedback from the marketplace.
- Effectively develop and maintain a deep pipeline to facilitate a strong cadence of deal closings.
- Work directly with the CBO, Business Development to shape market strategy for different customer/prospect cohorts.
- Be curious, continually research and understand the USP, benefits, features, differentiators and market position of competitive vendor offerings.
What We’re Looking For
We are seeking a seasoned, thoughtful sales professional who will engage with publishers of all types to orient/educate them on Nativo’s product offerings and ultimately drive platform sales
What You’ll Bring
- 7+ years of Publisher-related sales experience (software, platforms, etc.) selling digital services to media companies, commerce sites, and digital entities who have/are building advertising business lines.
- Demonstrated experience in managing and closing complex sales cycles.
- Experience coordinating with and selling to multiple stakeholders simultaneously (ex. executives, product leads, advertising leads).
- Proven track record of successfully meeting/exceeding annual sales goals/quotas.
- Technically competent with a strong understanding of online advertising technologies, models, and trends.
- High energy, self-starter with a passion for solution sales & trusted sales methodologies.
- An entrepreneurial spirit & willingness to be an A+ collaborator
Within One Month, You’ll:
- Have a firm grasp of Nativo’s publisher product line, USP’s, competitors, market position and internal sales processes/systems
Within Three Months, You’ll:
- Be an expert in our product offerings & market narrative, confidently be able to give platform demonstrations and presentations to prospects and have an initial pipeline established
Within Six Months, You’ll:
- Have an sizable, ever-growing pipeline, several deals in various stages and the confidence and excitement to run your own book of business
Why You Might Be Excited About Us
- We are bridging a massive gap in advertising strategy for brands that want to accelerate the customer journey where prospects are consuming content, no ads.
- We’re an established team with diverse leadership and supportive and caring teammates who want to see you succeed.
- We’re not small or large but have talented people passionate about delivering on our mission. So, you’ll join a team where you can contribute efficiently without bureaucracy.
- We run meetings responsibly. If we can effectively solve a problem asynchronously, we do. When we meet synchronously, you’ll always have the opportunity to contribute.
- Our team has a wide range of experience (NBCUniversal, OpenX, VideoAmp, and Modern Luxury), and we are also excited to learn from you.
- You can work remotely; we are big on outcomes rather than output. We don’t micromanage and will create an environment where you can do great work.
- We’ll mold your role and shape a career you’re proud of. We care about you and your overall happiness and will help prepare you for whatever you want to do in the future.
- You’ll help shape our company’s culture and fill an important need for the organization so you can make a difference from the start.
- Since you’ll have responsibility and creativity over projects, they may not be fully defined yet. You’ll bring your own experience and perspective to help us do the right things and raise suggestions if you think we should do things differently.
What We Offer
We’re always listening to our team members, and our benefits continue to evolve. While we embrace a distributed work model by design, we are big on building genuine connections and lean into many opportunities throughout the year to meet up in person. This approach ensures we strengthen bonds, get to know each other’s stories and foster an environment where everyone feels like they belong.
🌎 Remote Work Culture: At Nativo, we thrive in a remote-friendly setup, embracing a distributed team dynamic. Yet, we always look forward to our in-person meetups.
✈️ Annual Company Retreat: Every year, we choose a top-notch destination, bringing together the entire Nativo team to connect, share knowledge, and celebrate our collective wins.
🔋 Unlimited Time Off: Rest is vital. Besides advocating for unlimited time off, we honor the festive spirit by shutting down during the year’s final week for a winter break—a perfect moment for everyone to enjoy quality time with friends and family.
👶 Inclusive Paid Parental Leave: Every family is unique, and we respect that. Our paid parent leave is available to all team members starting their parenting journey, no matter the path. We even help smooth the return with a transition program to ease back into work.
🏡 Your Home Office, On Us: We equip you with everything you need to create a productive home workspace. You’ll be ready to roll up your sleeves in no time!
🧠 Prioritizing Mental Wellness: Your mental health matters. That’s why we provide access to Spring Health, ensuring you’re always operating at your best.
Health & Wellbeing Allowance: Beyond our comprehensive benefits and financial wellness package, we provide an additional allowance to invest in you. Use it for anything that elevates your work spirit - the endless possibilities!
🪴 Equity Incentive Program: Everyone at Nativo is an owner. We all have a vested interest in seeing the company succeed. From day one, you’ll contribute and share in creating value for our customers and investors.
Nativo is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices.
The starting pay range for this role is $125,000 - $175,000. Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years’ experience, certifications, and specific location. The starting pay range may differ by location.
The total rewards package for this position may also include an annual performance bonus, stock options, and benefits (which may differ by country). For additional information, please visit our careers page.
We believe that diversity of thought and inclusion of others promotes a greater feeling of belonging and higher levels of engagement. When we work together, we achieve amazing things, and our differences are what make our products and company great. Our core values guide our work, our interactions and the unique talents and perspectives each team member brings to the table.
Nativo is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Nativo considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. Nativo is committed to offering an inclusive and accessible experience for all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. Our goal is to foster an inclusive and accessible workplace environment where everyone has the opportunity to be successful.