Product Marketing Manager
🌟 Content Meets Advertising | Content Made Easy | Drive Real Consideration
Nativo is elevating advertising by enabling brands to unlock the power of content to engage and influence their audiences. Our award-winning technology simplifies content distribution and boasts many innovative and intuitive features trusted by brands like Disney, Amazon, Hilton, GM, Abbvie, and top global media companies.
We can fundamentally change advertising to be more respectful of the user experience and more effective for advertisers and publishers. Nativo provides unique and differentiated offerings in a space often filled with commoditization. It’s a great time to join our team! 🚀
We’re a remote-first, fully distributed team. You do not have to relocate to join us!
We’re searching for a hands-on Product Marketing Manager with a strong background in AdTech/MarTech who enjoys working on innovative technologies and is excited by the challenge of shaping a billion-dollar digital advertising industry.
In this role, you’ll be at the forefront of driving our go-to-market strategy, driving product adoption among advertisers, media companies, and our internal users. You’ll work on exciting and first-to-market technologies covering contextual advertising, content marketing, insights, measurement, cookieless targeting technologies, and AI-driven content creation—a platform recognized with multiple industry awards.
By shaping Nativo’s voice in the market, product positioning, and sales enablement while becoming an expert across some of the newest areas of our industry, you’ll play a pivotal role as part of our driven and highly collaborative team. Our mission is to solve the mid-funnel and drive consideration by making content as easy to execute, scale, and measure as advertising. To accomplish that mission, we need you!
What You’ll Do
- Partner directly with the Founder & CEO and product team to shape and execute go-to-market strategies by analyzing product-market fit for all of Nativo’s advertising solutions
- Own the entire lifecycle of product launches, including market assessments and testing, marketing plans, promotion, launch events, training, post-launch evaluation, feedback loop, and iteration to drive product adoption
- Lead cross-functional workstreams to define customer personas that shape our messaging to ensure the right message to the right customer at the right time
- Manage all launch communications for new products, features, and partnerships to drive market awareness and internal alignment
- Partner with senior members of all divisions of Nativo to deliver data-driven insights and market intelligence to impact the product roadmap
- Conduct competitive analysis to inform our product development strategy and sales enablement initiatives
- Lead sales training and provide sales collateral to ensure the sales organization can effectively deliver consistent, scalable messaging that can be measured and analyzed
- Establish and monitor key performance indicators coupled with qualitative market feedback on product health and adoption
What You’ll Bring
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing for advertising technology, marketing technology, or media companies
- Execute marketing and go-to-market plans and campaigns that can deliver immediate, measurable results
- Can take highly technical concepts and translate them into something simple and digestible
- Must have a passion for data and moving seamlessly between your creative and analytical minds
- Genuinely curious with the courage to ask thoughtful questions with stellar communication skills
- Thrives in the world of project management and keeping all stakeholders looped into all aspects of a product launch or campaign
- You are incredibly curious and passionate about the future of digital advertising
- Operates with a sense of urgency and an “owner” mindset and can work autonomously to find solutions and get the job done
- Confident in building relationships at a distance in a fully distributed, remote-friendly environment
- Navigates marketing platforms like Hubspot, Salesforce, and various AI tools with ease
- Easily adapts to changing business needs and all that comes with working in a dynamic late-stage startup environment
Why You Might Be Excited About Us
- We are bridging a massive gap in advertising strategy for brands that want to accelerate the customer journey where prospects are consuming content, no ads.
- We’re an established team with diverse leadership and supportive and caring teammates who want to see you succeed.
- We’re not small or large but have talented people passionate about delivering on our mission. So, you’ll join a team where you can contribute efficiently without bureaucracy.
- We run meetings responsibly. If we can effectively solve a problem asynchronously, we do. When we meet synchronously, you’ll always have the opportunity to contribute.
- Our team has a wide range of experience (NBCUniversal, OpenX, VideoAmp, and Modern Luxury), and we are also excited to learn from you.
- You can work remotely; we are big on outcomes rather than output. We don’t micromanage and will create an environment where you can do great work.
- We’ll mold your role and shape a career you’re proud of. We care about you and your overall happiness and will help prepare you for whatever you want to do in the future.
- You’ll help shape our company’s culture and fill an important need for the organization so you can make a difference from the start.
- Since you’ll have responsibility and creativity over projects, they may not be fully defined yet. You’ll bring your own experience and perspective to help us do the right things and raise suggestions if you think we should do things differently.
What We Offer
We’re always listening to our team members, and our benefits continue to evolve. While we embrace a distributed work model by design, we are big on building genuine connections and lean into many opportunities throughout the year to meet up in person. This approach ensures we strengthen bonds, get to know each other’s stories and foster an environment where everyone feels like they belong.
🌎 Remote Work Culture: At Nativo, we thrive in a remote-friendly setup, embracing a distributed team dynamic. Yet, we always look forward to our in-person meetups.
✈️ Annual Company Retreat: Every year, we choose a top-notch destination, bringing together the entire Nativo team to connect, share knowledge, and celebrate our collective wins.
🔋 Unlimited Time Off: Rest is vital. Besides advocating for unlimited time off, we honor the festive spirit by shutting down during the year’s final week for a winter break—a perfect moment for everyone to enjoy quality time with friends and family.
👶 Inclusive Paid Parental Leave: Every family is unique, and we respect that. Our paid parent leave is available to all team members starting their parenting journey, no matter the path. We even help smooth the return with a transition program to ease back into work.
🏡 Your Home Office, On Us: We equip you with everything you need to create a productive home workspace. You’ll be ready to roll up your sleeves in no time!
🧠 Prioritizing Mental Wellness: Your mental health matters. That’s why we provide access to Spring Health, ensuring you’re always operating at your best.
Health & Wellbeing Allowance: Beyond our comprehensive benefits and financial wellness package, we provide an additional allowance to invest in you. Use it for anything that elevates your work spirit - the endless possibilities!
🪴 Equity Incentive Program: Everyone at Nativo is an owner. We all have a vested interest in seeing the company succeed. From day one, you’ll contribute and share in creating value for our customers and investors.
Nativo is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices.
The starting pay range for this role is $95,000 - $125,000. Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years’ experience, certifications, and specific location. The starting pay range may differ by location.
The total rewards package for this position may also include an annual performance bonus, stock options, and benefits (which may differ by country). For additional information, please visit our careers page.
We believe that diversity of thought and inclusion of others promotes a greater feeling of belonging and higher levels of engagement. When we work together, we achieve amazing things, and our differences are what make our products and company great. Our core values guide our work, our interactions and the unique talents and perspectives each team member brings to the table.
Nativo is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Nativo considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class. Nativo is committed to offering an inclusive and accessible experience for all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. Our goal is to foster an inclusive and accessible workplace environment where everyone has the opportunity to be successful.