Director of Product Marketing
Marketing & Communications, Product
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Friday, February 9, 2024
Narmi is how community financial institutions unlock the very latest capabilities in digital banking and account opening – so they can move faster, tap new growth opportunities, and be where banking is going. Since our founding, Narmi has moved billions of dollars and opened hundreds of thousands of accounts for banks and credit unions across the US. As a result, our customers have seen meaningful increases in deposits, revenues, and happy customers. In fact, one of the first financial institutions to leverage Narmi was recognized by Bankrate and NerdWallet for providing the #1 digital experience for a bank or credit union in the US.
About the Marketing team:
Narmi’s Marketing Team sits at the center of our growth efforts and focuses on sharing Narmi's story to financial institutions across the country. The team drives our product positioning and spearheads go-to-market messaging. Marketing at Narmi includes Product, Content, and Events Marketing, as well as Brand Design. We're dedicated to broadening Narmi's exposure with Financial Institutions and ensuring that the right stakeholders receive the right messaging at the right time. We are seeking a dynamic and motivated Director of Product Marketing to join our team and play a crucial role in our continued success.
What you'll do
- Collaborate with senior leadership, product and development teams to develop and implement comprehensive product marketing strategies to meet business objectives
- Craft compelling product messaging and positioning that resonate with target markets and differentiate Narmi's products in the market
- Develop and execute on a repeatable Analyst Relations and Consultant Relations program
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to inform product strategy and positioning
- Lead cross-functional teams to execute go-to-market plans, including product launches, marketing campaigns, sales enablement, and customer adoption programs
- Develop and execute on a sales enablement strategy focused on driving product awareness, education, and improving win rates
- Create tools, training, and materials to successfully sell Narmi's products
- Analyze and report on the effectiveness of product marketing initiatives against KPIs and adjust strategies as needed
- Build, mentor and and lead a high-performing product marketing team
What you'll bring
- 8+ years of experience in SaaS product marketing with at least 3 years in a leadership role; fintech experience preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate complex concepts to diverse audiences
- Strong understanding of banking and financial technology trends
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful product marketing strategies
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate insights into actionable strategies
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
The expected annual base salary for this role is $180,000 - $200,000. Base salary is only part of your total compensation. In addition to base salary, you will receive an equity option grant, and are eligible for performance-based cash and equity bonuses. Additional compensation in the form(s) of equity and/or commission are dependent on the position offered. Compensation included in an offer will be commensurate with the candidate’s skills, experience and geographic location. Compensation ranges for candidates located outside of New York City may differ. You will also receive a full benefits package.
We believe that high-performing teams include people from different backgrounds and experiences who can challenge each other's assumptions with fresh perspectives. To that end, we actively seek a diverse pool of applicants, including those from historically marginalized groups.
Please note that all correspondence related to this role will come directly from Narmi (email addresses ending in @narmi.com or @narmitech.com), and not a third party. If you receive correspondence from an individual claiming to represent Narmi please let us know immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org