Software Engineer II - Mobile
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Friday, January 5, 2024
Narmi is how community financial institutions unlock the very latest capabilities in digital banking and account opening – so they can move faster, tap new growth opportunities, and be where banking is going. Since our founding, Narmi has moved billions of dollars and opened hundreds of thousands of accounts for banks and credit unions across the US. As a result, our customers have seen meaningful increases in deposits, revenues, and happy customers. In fact, one of the first financial institutions to leverage Narmi was recognized by Bankrate and NerdWallet for providing the #1 digital experience for a bank or credit union in the US.
About the Mobile Engineering team:
Narmi’s Mobile Engineering team is the engine behind Narmi’s Mobile Digital Banking and Mobile Account Opening products—we spend 100% of our efforts building and maintaining products that delight our clients and allow their users to complete a wide range of everyday mobile banking needs.
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- At least 3 years of professional software engineering experience
- Hard working, agile, and a top performer
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written English
- Mobile specific engineering experience. In particular, experience working with React Native in a production environment
- Located or willing to work in New York City
- United States citizen or authorized to work in the United States
- 5 or more years of professional software engineering experience
- Proficiency in some of the following: React Native, TypeScript, Python (especially Django)
- Experience at a startup or financial technology firm
The expected annual base salary for this role is $120,000 - $135,000. Base salary is only part of your total compensation. In addition to base salary, you will receive an equity option grant, and are eligible for performance-based cash and equity bonuses. Compensation included in an offer will be commensurate with the candidate’s skills, experience and geographic location. Compensation ranges for candidates located outside of New York City may differ. You will also receive a full benefits package.
We believe that high-performing teams include people from different backgrounds and experiences who can challenge each other's assumptions with fresh perspectives. To that end, we actively seek a diverse pool of applicants, including those from historically marginalized groups.
Please note that all correspondence related to this role will come directly from Narmi (email addresses ending in @narmi.com or @narmitech.com), and not a third party. If you receive correspondence from an individual claiming to represent Narmi please let us know immediately at email@example.com