Sales & Business Development
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
Narmi is how community financial institutions unlock the very latest capabilities in digital banking and account opening – so they can move faster, tap new growth opportunities, and be where banking is going. Since our founding, Narmi has moved billions of dollars and opened hundreds of thousands of accounts for banks and credit unions across the US. As a result, our customers have seen meaningful increases in deposits, revenues, and happy customers. In fact, one of the first financial institutions to leverage Narmi was recognized by Bankrate and NerdWallet for providing the #1 digital experience for a bank or credit union in the US.
We are looking for a talented proposal manager to help create compelling proposals that clearly position Narmi’s platform offerings and team to effectively drive positive sales outcomes. You will be a core part of the delivery team working closely with sales, product marketing, and customer enablement to create resources that don’t just document what our products do, but how Narmi works with financial institutions to help them Be Where Banking is Going™. Your ability to influence customer perception and understanding of Narmi’s holistic value proposition and capabilities will create a powerful impact on our ability to grow in the market. You’ll work closely across the organization to ensure documentation related to product capabilities, technical details and process overviews are current, amidst a platform and organization that is continually innovating.
What you'll do:
- Prepare company proposals and other formal responses to prospect RFP (request for proposal), RFI (request for information) and other questionnaires and documentation requests on behalf of Sales Executives
- Work efficiently to ensure you meet deadlines
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, operations, business development, and other departments to review product information and understand prospect opportunities to tailor effective proposals
- Draft, prepare a presentation, and bring your recommendations to Growth Executives, managing the request for proposal (RFP) from start to finish
- Maintain the RFP library and other resource materials, check that you are following proper procedures and standards for change management, proactively keep informed on product updates and monthly releases, and leverage internal documentation resources and/or communicate with the operations team and product managers as needed to confirm current content
- Learn complex concepts, and communicate the information in a way that is engaging and understood by users
- Gather feedback proactively on documentation to improve usability
- Act as an editor to ensure consistency in response content and quality
- Monitor metrics on the usage of RFP tools and proposal output, and align with internal feedback to help identify and prioritize changes to process or investment in additional tools and resources that will help drive efficiency.
What you'll bring:
- Minimum 5+ years of proposal experience - SaaS or financial services experience is strongly preferred
- Strong written and verbal communications and experience working with content in multiple mediums
- Experience working cross-departmentally to communicate the nuts and bolts of a product
- Strong experience owning an end-to-end documentation creation process
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects in a fast-paced, changing environment
- A positive attitude, willing to jump in and tackle new challenges
We believe that high-performing teams include people from different backgrounds and experiences who can challenge each other's assumptions with fresh perspectives. To that end, we actively seek a diverse pool of applicants, including those from historically marginalized groups.
Please note that all correspondence related to this role will come directly from Narmi (email addresses ending in @narmi.com or @narmitech.com), and not a third party. If you receive correspondence from an individual claiming to represent Narmi please let us know immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org