Director of Growth
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, August 31, 2023
Narmi is how community financial institutions unlock the very latest capabilities in digital banking and account opening – so they can move faster, tap new growth opportunities, and be where banking is going. Since our founding, Narmi has moved billions of dollars and opened hundreds of thousands of accounts for banks and credit unions across the US. As a result, our customers have seen meaningful increases in deposits, revenues, and happy customers. In fact, one of the first financial institutions to leverage Narmi was recognized by Bankrate and NerdWallet for providing the #1 digital experience for a bank or credit union in the US.
About the Sales team:
The Sales organization is leading our charge in growing the number of financial institutions Narmi serves, as well as building confidence with prospects in Narmi's solution. The Sales team is comprised of Sales Development Representatives, Growth Executives, Directors of Growth, and Sales Engineers who are all focused on growing the adoption of Narmi's platform across the financial institution market.
What you'll do:
- Be accountable for traditional new sales responsibilities, including growing revenue by managing all aspects of the sales process, including building and managing new relationships, with financial institution prospects
- Leverage existing contact database specifically as it relates to regional and community financial institutions in order to grow pipeline
- Run complex deals and lead prospects through the discovery and procurement process, including platform position, sales objectives, due diligence, business case development and legal
- Own a quota as you prospect new customers, deliver product presentations, develop sales presentations and and generate proposals
- Develop a strong understanding of the Narmi Platform and its key differentiators
- Be a resource in helping set the direction for the future growth of the Sales team
- Travel up to 25-40% of the time
What you'll bring:
- 10+ years of direct selling or interaction with financial institutions or large scale enterprises at large ACVs
- Demonstrable relationships with C-Suite stakeholders, preferably at regional and community financial institutions
- A track record of negotiating, structuring and executing complex agreements
- Prior experience leading cross-functional teams through large deal close processes
- An ability to learn and apply complex, industry specific concepts
We believe that high-performing teams include people from different backgrounds and experiences who can challenge each other's assumptions with fresh perspectives. To that end, we actively seek a diverse pool of applicants, including those from historically marginalized groups.
Please note that all correspondence related to this role will come directly from Narmi (email addresses ending in @narmi.com or @narmitech.com), and not a third party. If you receive correspondence from an individual claiming to represent Narmi please let us know immediately at email@example.com