New York, NY, USA
Posted on Thursday, May 25, 2023
Narmi is how community financial institutions unlock the very latest capabilities in digital banking and account opening – so they can move faster, tap new growth opportunities, and be where banking is going. Since our founding, Narmi has moved billions of dollars and opened hundreds of thousands of accounts for banks and credit unions across the US. As a result, our customers have seen meaningful increases in deposits, revenues, and happy customers. In fact, LendingClub—one of the first financial institutions to leverage Narmi—was recently recognized by Bankrate and NerdWallet for providing the #1 digital experience for a bank or credit union in the US.
About the Sales team:
The Sales organization is leading our charge in growing the number of financial institutions Narmi serves, as well as building confidence with prospects in Narmi's solution.
In order to do that, Narmi is looking for a talented Solutions Architect who will be the most product- literate member of the sales team. You will be a cross-functional resource between sales, product, engineering and marketing to understand how the Narmi Platform influences our customers. You will take this knowledge and apply it to our sales process. This may involve deep scoping processes, demos or simple conversations. You will bridge the gap between business and technology.
What you'll do
- Be the go-to resource for financial institutions as they assess their own capabilities, needs, and ability to integrate with our platform
- Liaise with relevant teams cross Narmi (product, implementation, platform success, and customer success teams) on behalf of the sales team to develop solutions and strategies to grow revenue
- Digest new features from the product and engineering teams from a technical standpoint. Be extremely on top of product roadmap and ongoing releases
- Go-to Narmi product expert for the sales team who will develop and present technically-oriented solutions assessment for prospective financial institutions along their sales journey
- Showcase a deep understanding of the Narmi Platform’s features and functionality
- Aid in RFP responses to RFP processes where Narmi chooses to engage
- Be an expert in competitor and partner solutions similar to the Narmi platform
- Actively participate in relevant site-visit preparation meetings
What you'll bring
- 4-6+ years working for a B2B SaaS-based technology company as a Solutions Architect, Solutions Engineer, or related technical product demonstration capacity
- Experience working with financial institutions (preferred)
- A strong interest in technical or software sales, and especially digital banking
- Strong technical or product foundation, with the ability to learn technical concepts quickly and explain them to a customer who may not know as much as you do
- Outstanding communication skills; comfort presenting to and influencing C-Suite and VP level stakeholders at financial institutions
- Experience driving or supporting the end-to-end sales process—in either a sales engineering role or something similar
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time
The expected annual base salary for this role is $125,000 - $175,000. Base salary is only part of your total compensation. In addition to base salary, you will receive an equity option grant, and are eligible for performance-based cash and equity bonuses. Compensation included in an offer will be commensurate with the candidate’s skills, experience and geographic location. Compensation ranges for candidates located outside of New York City may differ. You will also receive a full benefits package.
We believe that high-performing teams include people from different backgrounds and experiences who can challenge each other's assumptions with fresh perspectives. To that end, we actively seek a diverse pool of applicants, including those from historically marginalized groups.
Please note that all correspondence related to this role will come directly from Narmi (email addresses ending in @narmi.com or @narmitech.com), and not a third party. If you receive correspondence from an individual claiming to represent Narmi please let us know immediately at email@example.com
See more open positions at Narmi
Something looks off?