Product Manager - Mobile
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Saturday, October 15, 2022
Narmi is how community financial institutions unlock the very latest capabilities in digital banking and account opening – so they can move faster, tap new growth opportunities, and be where banking is going. Since our founding, Narmi has moved billions of dollars and opened hundreds of thousands of accounts for banks and credit unions across the US. As a result, our customers have seen meaningful increases in deposits, revenues, and happy customers. In fact, one of the first financial institutions to leverage Narmi was recognized by Bankrate and NerdWallet for providing the #1 digital experience for a bank or credit union in the US.
About the Product team:
Narmi’s Product Team sits at the center of our Engineering and go-to-market organizations and manages our full product development lifecycle. The Product team includes Product Management, Design, and Product Ops and is fully focused on building features, managing prioritization, and launching digital banking solutions for our customers.
What you'll do:
- Work closely with our VP of Product to define, execute, and refine our product vision for Narmi’s mobile applications
- Own the mobile product roadmap and drive continued innovation of products throughout the lifecycle
- Work cross-functionally with Mobile Design, Mobile Engineering, and others to define the “what” and “why” of future mobile products and features
- Help bring parity between the mobile and web experiences of Narmi’s platform used nationally by hundreds of thousands of users.
- Collaborate with customers to ideate, research, roadmap, scope, review and release mobile app products
- Define and track KPIs, as well as collect quantitative and qualitative feedback
- Interface with our partner banks and credit unions to receive feedback, provide education, and proselytize the Narmi Mobile Platform
- Lead the team to success through an organized, agile approach with an emphasis on clarity and dependability
- Work closely with product marketing to generate content for sales and customer success
What you'll bring:
- 2 or more years of professional experience in product management, software engineering, design or another related field
- Product Management experience managing mobile apps on both iOS and Android
- A keen eye for detail and a master of QA
- Execution-focused with a track record of delivery
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Product experience in a high-growth SaaS environment (Series A-D) (preferred)
- Prior experience managing fintech products (preferred)
- Creative with a good sense of UI/UX (preferred)
- Prior experience in retail banking (preferred)
The expected annual base salary for this role is $100,000 - $123,000. Base salary is only part of your total compensation. In addition to base salary, you will receive an equity option grant, and are eligible for performance-based cash and equity bonuses. Compensation included in an offer will be commensurate with the candidate’s skills, experience and geographic location. Compensation ranges for candidates located outside of New York City may differ. You will also receive a full benefits package.
We believe that high-performing teams include people from different backgrounds and experiences who can challenge each other's assumptions with fresh perspectives. To that end, we actively seek a diverse pool of applicants, including those from historically marginalized groups.
Please note that all correspondence related to this role will come directly from Narmi (email addresses ending in @narmi.com or @narmitech.com), and not a third party. If you receive correspondence from an individual claiming to represent Narmi please let us know immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org