Senior Customer Success Manager, Mighty Pro
Mighty Networks is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform ushering in a new era of creative business built on community. Its SaaS platform serves brands and creators building online businesses powered by community–bringing their content, community, online courses, events, and memberships together in one place.
Similar to a Shopify store, with a Mighty Network, a brand or creator has their own online destination with their choice of features and the ability to charge for digital subscriptions, online courses and products under their own brand and are instantly available on their own website and through native mobile apps.
The Customer Success Manager for Mighty Pro is responsible for creating strong partnerships to deliver outstanding value and results with our largest customers. Mighty Pro is our premium product for successful creators and bigger brands who want a high quality, white-label mobile app solution and professional services. This role collaborates closely with the current Mighty Pro team to ensure revenue retention and renewals for Mighty Pro customers, contributing to the company’s current hyper growth.
- Assume direct account management responsibility and be the primary contact for Mighty Pro customers, ensuring excellent communication through active listening, curiosity, and deep product and strategy knowledge.
- Design and execute customer success plans, specifying goals, setting expectations, and identifying potential hurdles, KPIs, and timelines.
- Identify potential at-risk accounts early and coordinate with internal teams to develop proactive solutions.
- Help shape the materials, processes, and playbooks to successfully and efficiently guide customers to make progress towards their goals.
- Communicate with the marketing team, the Mighty Pro sales team, and executive team to share what prospects are seeking with product features, resources, and professional services.
- Capture successes of customers to share internally to incorporate into new resources and to highlight externally in case studies and marketing efforts.
Qualifications & Experience
- Excellence in account management, including efficient operations, timely followup, and tracking of details.
- Proven track record of successfully building customer relationships and driving product adoption and strategy.
- Proven experience with account planning & customer success strategies, including directing executive meetings and workshops; aptitude for leading executive C-level dialogues and presentations.
- Experience working with entrepreneurs and creators running B2C businesses and/or larger brands with B2B models is a bonus.
- You are a tenacious, high-energy self starter who seeks to deliver excellence in everything you do.
- You challenge yourself and those around you to think bigger, creatively problem-solve, and try new things.
- You are a strong communicator in customer conversations and crisp and compelling in all written correspondence.
- You are low ego and love to collaborate.
- You are comfortable in rooms with strong personalities, including executives and successful creators.
- You perform well under pressure, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and persevere when things don't go according to plan.
- You’re not afraid of difficult conversations when they need to happen, but strive to proactively surface and address concerns to make them unnecessary.