Performance Marketing Manager
Job Summary: Performance Marketing Managers at Metadata work closely with our Marketing Strategy Directors to QA and optimize multi-channel digital advertising campaigns through the Metadata.io platform on behalf of or alongside our clients. Your analysis of cross-channel performance data will be the basis for recommendations you will provide to improve our customers’ ROAS primarily based on full-funnel strategies that include demand generation, demand capture, ABM, and brand awareness tactics.
Campaign Optimization & Recommendations:
- Continuously monitor and analyze campaign performance metrics, identifying opportunities for improvement
- Conduct in-depth competitive, keyword, and audience research to refine targeting strategies
- Employ data-driven insights to optimize ad creatives, landing pages, and other campaign elements
- Investigate errors through the native channel
- Test new native feature functionality and provide feedback to our product team directly impacting the product roadmap
Quality Assurance (QA):
- Conduct rigorous QA checks to ensure campaigns are error-free, and tracking mechanisms are accurate.
- Troubleshoot and resolve or escalate any technical issues related to campaign execution.
- Analyze reports regularly to notify clients of any notable fluctuations in volume, cost, or performance
- Provide clear and concise explanations of campaign performance to clients, along with recommendations
- Extremely eager to learn new things
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven mindset to make informed decisions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams and clients
- Desire to be customer-facing and move into a Marketing Strategist role
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Availability to work full-time in PT, MT, CT, or ET time zones.
- Native or life-long English speaker
- Natural confidence presenting in front of others
- Prior experience with Metadata as a user
- 1+ years of experience as a B2B Performance Marketer, Digital Marketer, in Paid Media, or a similar role in-house or at an agency
- Proficiency in Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook/Instagram Ads, and/or a DSP
- Knowledge of digital advertising trends and emerging technologies.
- Occasional travel may be required for in-person customer meetings, training, company offsites, and relationship-building activities.
- Fast and reliable internet required
- Metadata.io is a Mac-only organization
- Travel may be required up to 5% of the year
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Work from Anywhere!
- Flexible PTO & Company Holidays
- Opportunity to earn equity
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental, and retirement plan
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth
- A supportive and collaborative work environment
As an employee of the Metadata and an integral part of the greater company team, you will align with and be a champion of our Core Values which are authenticity, transparency, accountability, challenging the status quo, embracing diversity, having a growth mindset all while having fun and putting our people first! Our Core Values are the standards by which we conduct ourselves day in and day out, both internally and externally. We are on a mission to build not only the greatest product but also the best place to work!
Metadata is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. We encourage applicants of all backgrounds and experiences to join our diverse and talented team. 🧡