Digital Marketing Specialist
Digital Marketing Specialists at Metadata are highly motivated aspiring marketers looking for their first role in B2B digital marketing. In this role, you will learn how to run best-in-class digital marketing campaigns one component at a time building the foundation for a successful career in marketing for some of the biggest names in tech.
- Assist Metadata clients by building target audiences through the Metadata platform to maximize performance
- You will learn how to improve upon the customer’s campaign requirements building the audiences they need
- Learn and deploy best practices including which type of audience to use, which titles to include, and which targeting parameters to exclude for dozens of clients across many different industries
- Navigate the native ad channels such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Google going into clients’ accounts and identifying the best campaigns to migrate into the Metadata platform
- Combine media, landing pages, and copy with industry best practices to maximize ad engagement or conversions
- Configure, and deploy digital advertising campaigns through the Metadata platform, ensuring alignment with client goals and objectives
- Collaborate with Metadata’s Strategy Directors to gather relevant assets and information required for campaign execution
- Set up A/B testing, multivariate experimentation, and other optimization techniques to maximize campaign performance
Campaign Quality Assurance
- Conduct rigorous QA checks to ensure campaigns are error-free, and tracking mechanisms are accurate
- Troubleshoot and resolve or escalate any technical issues related to campaign execution
- Naturally curious and self-educating
- 1+ years of full-time work experience
- Strong analytical skillset
- Strong attention to detail
- Native or life-long English speaker
- Availability to work in PT, MT, CT, or ET time zones.
- Ability to travel 5% of the time
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Marketing internship or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of paid social media marketing, marketing funnels, lifecycle marketing, or marketing automation
- Knowledge of digital advertising trends and emerging technologies
- Occasional travel may be required for in-person customer meetings, training, company offsite, and relationship-building activities.
- Fast and reliable internet required
- Comfortable with MacOS
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Work from Anywhere!
- Flexible PTO & Company Holidays
- Opportunity to earn equity
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental, and retirement plan.
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth
- A supportive and collaborative work environment
As an employee of the Metadata and an integral part of the greater company team, you will align with and be a champion of our Core Values which are authenticity, transparency, accountability, challenging the status quo, embracing diversity, having a growth mindset all while having fun and putting our people first! Our Core Values are the standards by which we conduct ourselves day in and day out, both internally and externally. We are on a mission to build not only the greatest product but also the best place to work!
Metadata is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. We encourage applicants of all backgrounds and experiences to join our diverse and talented team. 🧡