Sales Development Representative-India(Hybrid)
Founded in 2018, Leena AI is an autonomous conversational AI-backed employee experience platform that is powerful, flexible, and can meet the needs of any enterprise. Trusted by 10M+ employees across companies like Nestle, Puma, AirAsia, Coca-Cola, Lafarge Holcim, and Abbott, Puma, Sony. We have transformed 30M conversations and 1B employee interactions. Leena AI plays well with 100+ platforms, including SAP SuccessFactors, ADP, Oracle, Workday, Microsoft Office 365, and Slack. Leena AI currently supports 100+ languages globally. Leena AI has raised $40M investment from Greycroft and Bessemer Venture Partners.
Leena AI is looking for a result-driven sales development representative to actively seek new business opportunities, and engage and build relationships with potential customers in the India region.
- Effectively manage inbound lead flow as well as execute outbound prospecting initiatives.
- Conduct high-level discovery conversations in target accounts.
- Meet or exceed SDR-sourced Sales Accepted Opportunity (SAO) volume targets.
- Collaborate with and leverage teammates to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities.
- Utilize business and industry knowledge to research accounts, identify key players, generate interest, create/identify compelling events, and develop accounts.
- Work to have a variety of touches (call, email, social, etc.) on all leads in your assigned territory
- Manage, track, and report on all activities and results using HubSpot.
- Work in collaboration with Demand gen to develop targeted marketing tactics against your assigned target accounts
- We’re a diverse team and we’re looking for you to bring your own unique flavour to the SDR role!
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with multiple sales prospectings techniques like cold calling, cold emailing and social outreach.
- B2B SAAS experience atleast two year
- Determined personality with a desire to grow and win
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible achievements
- Experience working with a CRM (bonus points for Hubspot CRM)
- Fair understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Flexible work hours.
- Hybrid setup - Location Gurgaon & Bangalore
- Performance Bonus
- Health Insurance