Retention Marketing Manager
Leena AI is seeking a Retention Marketing Manager focused on driving users to the Leena AI apps to help fuel a phase of rapid adoption for our products. You will wear many hats -- there should be no task that would be beneath you and no challenge, insurmountable for you.
Key Responsibility Area
- Be the prime contact for customers during implementation and onboarding of our software and services.
- Work closely with customers and internal teams to bring new users to the platform post the account launch.
- Drive branding within client ecosystems to increase top-of-mind awareness of Leena AI products among the employees.
- Crunch data across different sources, analyze user behaviour through funnel optimization and translate it to marketing campaigns with rapid iterations and A/B testing.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create collaterals, track utilization and push app downloads.
- Ensure the prime objective of “delivering aha moments to our customers” is always met.
- Monitor and track project progress and work efforts on a daily basis, and report project status to senior management and other stakeholders. Concurrently work on multiple customer implementation engagements.
- 2+ years of experience in marketing and user acquisition/retention at e-commerce or SaaS startups with a proven track record of executing and managing an acquisition portfolio of 3L+ users
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to prioritize, work creatively, and perform tasks in solving problems in time-critical situations
- Proven track record of working concurrently on multiple customer engagements
- 5 days working with flexible working hours.
- Permanent WFH
- Health insurance
- Unlimited leaves.
- One time office setup pay