Director, Product Marketing
Product Marketing at Leena AI
As a key member of our leadership team, the Director of Product Marketing will play a critical role in shaping the future of Leena AI. You will be responsible for developing and executing a comprehensive product marketing strategy that drives awareness, adoption, and growth of our AI-powered solutions. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including product management, sales, and customer success, to ensure that our messaging, positioning, and go-to-market strategies resonate with our target audience and drive measurable results.
- Drive product marketing direction for Leena AI, collaborating with other marketing functions such as revenue marketing, content marketing, partner marketing and inbound marketing.
- Understand market trends, customer requirements, usage, buying behavior, and the partner ecosystem to identify better market opportunities and customer demand for Leena AI’s product offerings.
- Lead Leena AI’s analyst relations strategy and interactions with key industry analyst firms.
- Educate the market about Leena AI’s core technical value offerings through multiple collaterals such as demos, white papers, workshops, presentations, and technical blogs, driving views of that content.
- Educate sales, product management, marketing teams, and the partner channel about the competitive landscape and competitor offerings.
- Develop and own product positioning, messaging, and value propositions that differentiate Leena AI solutions.
- Provide input and strategy into the product roadmap, strategy, and pricing based on market and customer research findings, industry analyst interactions, and competitive findings.
- Nurture and leverage relationships with key EX and AI thought leaders, influencers and key strategic customers and partners to help increase market awareness about Leena AI.
- Define the team’s strategy, budget, hiring, and OKRs to build and measure team results.
- Provide input about product priorities and goals to Product Management.
- Use customer, partner, and competitive research to influence product strategy and drive effective messaging.
- Grow a customer reference program to engage customers and showcase customer success and value realization achieved using Leena AI.
- Craft engaging audience-specific content, including case studies, solution briefs, web content, presentations, data sheets, whitepapers, and sales playbooks that can be utilized globally.
- Conduct ROI/TCO analysis and develop content to help customers make the business case for Leena AI.
- Gather competitive intelligence on our key competitors and develop differentiation materials for the field and for external consumption.
- Support the team in setting clear goals and key results. Ensure that those are communicated and visible across the company and progress is shared regularly.
- 10-15 years of experience in product marketing and related marketing functions in the software industry, preferably within an area of enterprise SaaS or AI.
- 8+ years of progressive management experience, with an emphasis on leadership and engaging global and local stakeholders.
- Experience building trusted relationships with executive sponsors and end users.
- Experience with enterprise Software-as-a-Service offerings a plus.
- Proven track record in building, getting buy-in, and executing marketing plans, and staying focused on “getting it done” in a fast-moving environment.
- Proven experience being self-directed and working with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated experience building credibility with and delivering results for product teams, sales teams, and customers.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills to explain and translate complex technology concepts into simple, intuitive communications.
- Uses data to measure results and inform decision-making and strategy development.