Solution Consultant (Hybrid)
Founded in 2018, Leena AI is an autonomous conversational AI-backed employee experience platform that is powerful, flexible, and can meet the needs of any enterprise. Trusted by 10M+ employees across companies like Nestle, Puma, AirAsia, Coca-Cola, Lafarge Holcim, and Abbott, Puma, Sony. We have transformed 30M conversations and 1B employee interactions. Leena AI plays well with 100+ platforms, including SAP SuccessFactors, ADP, Oracle, Workday, Microsoft Office 365, and Slack. Leena AI currently supports 100+ languages globally. Leena AI has raised $40M investment from Greycroft and Bessemer Venture Partners.
- Execute full lifecycle of virtual assistant implementation and configurations
- Encode employee engagement surveys and their configurations
- Understand the full tech architecture of the virtual assistants, suggest improvements / changes as and when required. Lead, Plan & Gather Business Requirements for the required solution.
- Provide resolutions to tech support issues within the defined SLAs
- Ensure clients change requests are addressed effectively in a timely manner
- Take personal responsibility for E2E delivery of the requirements collaborating closely with business and technical team members (Architects, Product/Engineering Team,, Data Engineers, Analytics Developers, Testers, PM/Scrum Masters and Customer to deliver a solution that meets/exceeds partner expectations
- Work with customer and their integration partners to ensure the product is well integrated
- Architect and conceptualize the solution from initiation to completion meeting client requirements
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Identify issues by looking at debug logs from various internal and external sources 11. Support CSMs with data update/correction requests
- Exp: 2-6 Years
- Job Location: Gurgaon & Bangalore
- Coding/scripting experience with NodeJs / similar framework
- Experience with databases (preferably no sql databases such as MongoDB)
- Good documentation skills, hands-on knowledge on report making
- Thorough knowledge of REST/SOAP/OData APIs 5. Well-versed with the working of API Testing tools like Postman, SOAP UI etc.
- Experience using spreadsheet software such as Google Sheets / Excel etc
- Must have Postman, REST/SOAP/OData APIs 5
Good to have - Experience integrating with 3rd party APIs for product development is a plus
- Knowledge/Experience in building Chatbots using publicly available bot platforms like Dialogflow, Microsoft Bot Framework, etc
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of Natural Language processing is a plus
- Experience with data analysis techniques and data analysis software such as Power BI, Tableau, Grafana etc.
- Flexible work hours.
- Hybrid setup - Location Gurgaon
- Performance Bonus
- Health Insurance