Launched by founding team members of Trulia.com, Knock currently operates in 75 markets nationwide. Knock has raised $900 million in debt and equity from top-tier investors, including Foundry Group, Greycroft, RRE, Parker89 and The National Association of Realtors®, giving NAR’s 1.6 million members the ability to market Knock's homeownership solutions to their clients. For more information visit: knock.com.
Enjoying Life & Making an Impact:
- Since our founding in 2015, Knock has and continues to offer a 100% remote work culture
- 100% employee covered medical, dental, & vision premiums for full time employees
- Flexible Paid Time Off for full time employees
- Paid parental leave for all full time employees: 12 weeks paid parental leave for the birthing mother, 6 weeks paid parental leave for the non-birthing parent
- $1,000 annually for professional development
- Life, AD&D and Disability insurance for full time employees
- 401K (noncontributory by Knock) for all employees
- $75 monthly allowance for health & wellness
- Up to $400 monthly for a co-working space for eligible employees
- $100 monthly allowance for home internet, mobile phone or other communication devices
- $2,500 referral bonus for eligible employees
We are seeking a Knockstar who is an experienced Mortgage Loan Advisor to join our team. As a Loan Advisor, you will manage and originate a portfolio of self-generated, referral, and inside mortgage loans; proactively identify, develop, and maintain a quality network of business relationships that serves as a source of referrals for new mortgage lending opportunities.
- Deliver excellent customer service resulting in positive reviews for Knock and future business opportunities or referrals from clients and referral partners
- Advise Knock customers of appropriate products, terms, and pricing, while gathering any additional required information
- Partner with Loan Processing and other cross-functional stakeholders to provide an experience that delights customers and referral partners alike and leads to on-time closings
- Manage and originate a portfolio of self-generated, referral, and inside mortgage loans, ensuring compliance with federal and state regulations as well as company processes and procedures
- Proactively identify, develop, and maintain a quality network of business relationships that serves as a source of referrals for new mortgage lending opportunities
- Promote a culture that puts People First, with an emphasis on best-in-class customer service
- Continually learn, grow, and expand your knowledge while also supporting others’ learning; act as a mentor and be a resource for others inside and outside of your team
- Maintain required NMLS and State Licensing in states where Knock is licensed to originate mortgage loans, including any required continuing education
- Take on ad-hoc projects as they arise & always be willing to support your team where they need you
Qualifications - You’ll Bring:
- 3+ years experience as a licensed Mortgage Loan Originator with an emphasis on purchase loans
- You are comfortable with change and working in a fast-paced, startup environment
- You are a team player and a fantastic communicator - naturally inclined to deliver amazing customer service
- Proficiency in FNMA and FHLMC guidelines - familiarity with non-conforming (jumbo) a plus
- Experience using Encompass, Optimal Blue, Customer Relationship Management Systems (SalesForce), Zoom and the Google Suite of products
- Proven success working 100% remote in prior positions & are experience working with a distributed, national team; driven to excel and easily able to independently operate with little to no supervision
- We encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every listed requirement
- Set up and constantly operate a computer
- Communicate and exchange accurate information to others via telephone or internet video applications
The candidate must be able to perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
Our Compensation Philosophy: As a fully remote (U.S.-based) workforce, our goal is to ensure that all Knockstars are fairly compensated. Please note that the salary range information that follows is a good faith estimate for this position provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act for Colorado applicants. The salary range estimate for this position is: $60,000.00 USD + incentive program (bonus).
The actual offer, reflecting the total compensation package & benefits, will be at the company’s sole discretion, and determined by factors including but not limited to years of experience, job level, geographic location, and other relevant business considerations. The company also reserves the right to amend or modify this job description, employee perks, and benefits at any time. Employees eligible for bonus and/or commission will be provided details in the offer letter.
Please no recruitment firm or agency inquiries, you will not receive a reply from us.
This position is in the continental United States.
PDF is our preferred format for resumes and any other attachments. Thank you!