Advertising Operations Specialist
About JW Player:
JWP is the game-changing video software and data insights platform that's revolutionizing the Digital Video Economy. With our cutting-edge technology, we give our customers unparalleled independence and control over their digital video content. We began over a decade ago as an open-source video player, but today, JWP is the driving force behind digital video for hundreds of thousands of businesses worldwide. And with over 1 billion viewers tuning in every month across 2.7 billion unique devices, there's no limit to what we can achieve. We're on the lookout for passionate and innovative candidates who are ready to join us on this journey of transforming the world of digital video.
JWP's programmatic team, also known as the Boost Team is responsible for understanding our customers' unique video advertising objectives and setups, as well as ensuring they are maximizing video ad revenue via our breadth of products and services. The Boost Team also sources and funnels unique contextual advertising campaigns to our customers to boost overall video revenue.
The Adverting Operations Specialist role is directly responsible for interacting with Boost's Ad Sales Team to set up, monitor, and optimize contextual advertising campaigns. This role will gain an understanding of the needs of Boost's Advertiser/Agency customers, as well as gain an understanding of the pool of publisher/broadcaster inventory available.
As an Advertising Operations Specialist, you will:
- Collaborate with the Ad Sales Team on campaign setup and monitoring.
- Develop an understanding of advertising customers' needs through coordination with internal Ad Sales and Account Management teams.
- Identify optimization paths for each campaign.
- Troubleshoot campaign delivery to ensure a successful start and alignment with advertising customers' KPIs.
- Work with the Publisher Development team to understand the targeted inventory pool for campaigns.
- Maximize revenue for JW Player customers through effective targeting.
Requirements for the role:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in:
- Trafficking multiple ongoing video advertising campaigns.
- Diagnosing poor campaign performance, asking relevant questions, and implementing corrective plans.
- Familiarity with DSPs such as DV360, TTD, and Xandr Invest.
- Familiarity with SSPs and ad servers like Google Ad Manager, Xandr Monetize + Curate, Springserve/Magnite, The Mediagrid, etc.
- Interest and comfort in:
- Analyzing campaign performance data on a daily basis to identify issues and trends.
- Providing clear and concise communications to Ad Sales and Account Management teams.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot with external/internal stakeholders, including partners and JW Player Product and Engineering teams.
- Ability to think beyond the day-to-day and consider the bigger picture, suggesting improvements to processes and products.
- Prior experience with contextual advertising campaigns
- Prior experience working at or directly with video publishers/broadcasters.
- Ability to analyze and diagnose successful vs unsuccessful publisher sites, video player setups, and most importantly video ad stacks.
Perks of being at JW Player, U.S.
When you join JW Player, our goal is to take care of you and ensure you will be successful in your new role. Your success is our success!
As a full time employee, you are eligible for the following benefits:
- Private Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage for you and your family
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Stock Options Purchase Program
- Quarterly and Annual Team Events - because team building is important!
- Professional Career Development Program and Career Development Progression
- New Employee Home Office Setup Stipend
- Monthly Connectivity Stipend
- Free and discounted perks through JW Player's benefit partners
- Bi-Annual Hack Weeks for those who are interested in using their coding knowledge
- Fireside chats with individuals throughout JW Player
*Benefits are subject to location and can change at the discretion of the Company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.