Programmatic Account Manager
About JW Player:
JWP is the game-changing video software and data insights platform that's revolutionizing the Digital Video Economy. With our cutting-edge technology, we give our customers unparalleled independence and control over their digital video content. We began over a decade ago as an open-source video player, but today, JWP is the driving force behind digital video for hundreds of thousands of businesses worldwide. And with over 1 billion viewers tuning in every month across 2.7 billion unique devices, there's no limit to what we can achieve. We're on the lookout for passionate and innovative candidates who are ready to join us on this journey of transforming the world of digital video.
The Sales Team:
The Sales team at JW Player plays a big part in the continued success of the business. The team works closely with leading SSPs and DSPs to win new advertiser revenue at agencies and with brands directly.
The Account Manager will work to support the portfolio of JW Player video PMP and Managed Service deals. You will have the opportunity to influence the way JW Player manages online video and CTV ad campaigns across a range of premium publishers. This role is remote, and will support the sales team in the United Kingdom.
In this role, you will set up, activate and grow campaign opportunities, keep track of how deals are performing, and take the lead on reaching out to the client regarding ways to increase spend. Critical thinking, and problem solving skills are a must. Troubleshooting will be a big part of the role, so being familiar with DSP UI’s is important. This is a great role for someone interested in growing their career in the programmatic space!
As an Account Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for the set up of deals for agencies, advertisers and partners.
- Own the process of updating the client on performance throughout the campaign.
- Deploy an upsell strategy to increase the revenue on the campaigns when possible.
- Proactively uncover insights throughout the campaign to deliver robust post campaign analysis for the advertiser and client.
- Work on pre-sales avails forecasting for the sales team.
- Identify areas for improvement and scalability for live Private Marketplace (PMP) deals.
Requirements for the role:
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in an ad tech company on a programmatic advertising team.
- Understands the agency/advertiser world and can communicate effectively with vendors.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Demand Side Platforms (DSP), Supply Side Platforms (SSP), and Private Marketplaces (PMP).
- Self-starter with a passion for working in a customer-focused, rapidly evolving and largely undefined industry.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and problem solve.
- Excellent prioritization, interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
- Keen attention to detail and ability to see the endgame of each business opportunity.
- High ethical standards and level of integrity.
- Competency in video KPI’s such as view-ability, VCR, and brand safety.
- BA/BS degree.
Perks of being at JW Player, United Kingdom
Our goal is to take care of you and ensure you will be successful in your new role. Your success is our success!
As a full time employee, you will qualify for:
- Private Health Coverage for you and your family
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Stock Options Purchase Program
- Quarterly and Annual Team Events - because team building is important!
- Professional Career Program and Career Development Opportunities
- Bi-Annual Hack Weeks for those who are interested in using their coding knowledge
- Fireside chats with individuals at JW Player
*Benefits are subject to location and can change at the discretion of the Company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, and/or disability status.