Work Arrangement: Fully Remote or Hybrid
Please note that JWP does not offer relocation. Fully remote candidates must be located in the country of posting to be considered.
About JW Player:
JWP is the game-changing video software and data insights platform that's revolutionizing the Digital Video Economy. With our cutting-edge technology, we give our customers unparalleled independence and control over their digital video content. We began over a decade ago as an open-source video player, but today, JWP is the driving force behind digital video for hundreds of thousands of businesses worldwide. And with over 1 billion viewers tuning in every month across 2.7 billion unique devices, there's no limit to what we can achieve. We're on the lookout for passionate and innovative candidates who are ready to join us on this journey of transforming the world of digital video.
The Professional Services Team:
The Professional Services team is here to help customers monetize their digital video assets and, at the same time, contribute to the growth of the JWP platform revenue. We achieve this by leveraging our diverse experience and team skillset through well-defined repeatable packages, as well as complex consultancy services. We take great pride in working closely with our customers and achieving successful outcomes for all involved!
The Project Coordinator ensures successful engagements by collaborating with cross-functional teams from JWP, Customer, and Partner organizations. As a Project Coordinator, you'll take on small projects and support senior managers in complex engagements, offering valuable growth opportunities in a dynamic environment.
As a Project Coordinator, you will:
- Plan, organize, and oversee projects from initiation to completion.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define project objectives, scope, and deliverables.
- Coordinate project activities, monitor progress, and ensure adherence to timelines.
- Communicate project status, updates, and reports to stakeholders and senior management.
- Support Project Managers in facilitating meetings, workshops, and presentations.
- Manage project documentation, including change requests and project artifacts.
- Provide administrative and reporting support to the Professional Services team.
Requirements for the role:
- Organizational skills - highly efficient in managing information, tasks, and resources. Maximizes project productivity by minimizing personal and team activity (e.g., data capture, processes, administration, etc.).
- Communication - articulates information clearly, concisely, and with a focus on action.
- Responsive to change - comfortable in fluid situations.
- Attention to detail - maintains accuracy while working in a fast-paced environment.
Perks & Benefits of being at JW Player, North Macedonia:
- Private Medical Insurance
- 25 Paid Time Off + Mental Health Fridays
- Stock Options Program
- Professional Career Development Program
- New Employee Home Office Setup Stipend
- Mentorship Program
- Monthly Connectivity Stipend
*Benefits are subject to location and can change at the discretion of the Company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, and/or disability status.