Advertising Demand Lead
About JW Player:
JWP is the game-changing video software and data insights platform that's revolutionizing the Digital Video Economy. With our cutting-edge technology, we give our customers unparalleled independence and control over their digital video content. We began over a decade ago as an open-source video player, but today, JWP is the driving force behind digital video for hundreds of thousands of businesses worldwide. And with over 1 billion viewers tuning in every month across 2.7 billion unique devices, there's no limit to what we can achieve. We're on the lookout for passionate and innovative candidates who are ready to join us on this journey of transforming the world of digital video.
The Programmatic Team:
Advertising demand has grown significantly over the years and JWP's Boost programmatic team is responsible to driving ad demand and revenue across our clients globally. Our video player technology powers the highest volume of professionally-produced video content on the open web, providing us a unique video advertising opportunity. This includes unique access to deep contextual, cookieless data, as well as real-time content engagement and attention data to optimise and deliver on performance metrics across quality video environments.
JWP's advertising business has experienced exceptional growth in the last 12 months and we are anticipate even further growth this year. As an Ad Demand Lead, you will play a crucial role in selling our unique contextual video offering directly to advertisers, brads and agencies, generating increased revenue from Online Video and Connected TV advertising campaigns. If you are a data-driven individual with an expertise in brand/video/contextual advertising and are enthusiastic about building client relationships, then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
As an Ad Demand Lead, you will:
- Pitch effectively to media agency and advertiser clients at all levels to successfully drive increased sales of JW Player’s unique contextual video advertising offering
- Be the expert on the JW Player product and the video, brand and contextual advertising market and strategies, utilising your expertise and knowledge to educate and successfully sell our offering into agency and advertising clients
- Develop and execute best-in-class sales strategies across our client base and prospects
- Understand advertiser priorities, goals and challenges to craft relevant responses to brief to demonstrate how JW Player can support across their video advertising campaigns
- Build and foster outstanding relationships with JW Player clients and prospects: key decision makers in digital, programmatic and video planning and buying teams (in-house marketers, media agencies, and trading desks)
- Regularly attend and lead client meetings (virtually and in-person) - presenting and demonstrating the JW Player Ad proposition to clients and prospects
- Work closely with account managers to ensure agencies and advertising clients are being serviced properly, campaigns are delivering correctly and revenue and business growth is maximised
- Act as liaison between the market and our internal team to ensure our advertising product continues to evolve and develop in accordance with our clients’ needs
- Evangelise JW Player’s premium contextual video product across the advertising market
Requirements for the role:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of selling digital advertising related solutions to trading desks, agencies, and/or marketers
- Self-starter with high entrepreneurial drive who is happy to work both independently and part of a team, and has a passion working in a customer-focused, rapidly evolving industry and environment
- Takes a proactive approach - working to consistently unearth and spot opportunities with key clients
- Has a strong network of agency and client-side digital/programmatic/video buying, strategy and planning contacts at all levels
- Extensive experience and understanding of the digital, video and programmatic landscape and a deep knowledge of media agency structures and dynamics
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets, driving revenue and business growth
- Proven expertise in managing complex, multi-faceted sales situations
- Prior experience in high-growth sales or start-up environment preferred
- Excellent prioritisation, communication and quantitative skills
- Exceptional presentation and listening skills, with an ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to see the end game of each business opportunity
Perks of being at JW Player, United Kingdom
Our goal is to take care of you and ensure you will be successful in your new role. Your success is our success!
As a full time employee, you will qualify for:
- Private Health Coverage for you and your family
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Stock Options Purchase Program
- Quarterly and Annual Team Events - because team building is important!
- Professional Career Program and Career Development Opportunities
- Bi-Annual Hack Weeks for those who are interested in using their coding knowledge
- Fireside chats with individuals at JW Player
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Something looks off?