Marketing Campaign Specialist
About JW Player:
JWP is the game-changing video software and data insights platform that's revolutionizing the Digital Video Economy. With our cutting-edge technology, we give our customers unparalleled independence and control over their digital video content. We began over a decade ago as an open-source video player, but today, JWP is the driving force behind digital video for hundreds of thousands of businesses worldwide. And with over 1 billion viewers tuning in every month across 2.7 billion unique devices, there's no limit to what we can achieve. We're on the lookout for passionate and innovative candidates who are ready to join us on this journey of transforming the world of digital video.
The Marketing Team:
The Marketing team at JW Player is a core team in achieving continued success for JWP. Our Marketing team works closely across the SMS organization involving various internal stakeholders to achieve our revenue goals and align on strategy.
We are looking for a Marketing Campaign Specialist with working knowledge of Salesforce Sales Cloud and Salesforce Marketing Cloud Account Engagement (formerly known as Pardot). Reporting to the Director of Demand Generation, you will be a key member of the revenue marketing team and make enormous impact on achieving our goals in obtaining new customers and promoting the growth of current customers.
As a Marketing Campaign Specialist, you will:
- Directly manage all technical aspects of Pardot, the core marketing automation tool at JW Player.
- Take full ownership of Pardot ensuring the platform is being utilized to its full capabilities, as well as partner with the operations team to ensure alignment and integrations with other key tools, such as Salesforce.com, Terminus, etc.
- Continuously partner with the operations team to ensure all required data is available for segmentation and targeting.
- Build segments, set up emails and nurture campaigns.
- Ensure the end-to-end lead management process, including scoring, enrichment, deduping, and assignment, is working effectively.
- Continuously test to make sure campaigns are set up and working correctly.
- Ensure governance and control around the segments touch strategy.
- Ensure all tracking and reporting is working and reports on campaign success.
Requirements of the role:
- Minimum of 2 years experience using Salesforce Sales Cloud and Salesforce Marketing Cloud Account Engagement (formerly known as Pardot).
- Experience in building requirements for database queries, list pulls, and data hygiene efforts.
- Proven ability to understand and steer effective strategies on improving deliverability and response rates for marketing campaigns.
- Exceptional project management skills.
- Adept at providing campaign reporting analysis to fuel insights and steer towards success.
- Flexible with job role and requirements as priorities shift.
- Salesforce certification.
Perks of being at JW Player, Mexico
Our goal is to take care of you and ensure you will be successful in your new role. Your success is our success!
As a full time employee, you will qualify for:
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Remote Working Stipends
- Quarterly and Annual Team Events - because team building is important!
- Professional Career Program and Career Development Opportunities
- Bi-Annual Hack Weeks for those who are interested in using their coding knowledge
- Fireside chats with individuals at JW Player
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.