About JW Player:
JW Player is the leading video software and data insights platform that gives our customers independence and control in today’s Digital Video Economy. Founded over a decade ago as an open source video player, JW Player’s technology platform now powers digital video for hundreds of thousands of businesses across NA, EMEA, APAC and LATAM. Each month, there are over 1 billion viewers across 2.7 billion unique devices consuming video on JW Player’s technology.
The Business And Marketing Analyst position at JW Player will be primarily focused on researching, analyzing, and modeling prospects and install base customer data to support the revenue growth of JW’s business. Understanding the core personas and the ideal accounts to target to source new leads and accounts and ensuring the data used for outbound campaigns is properly enriched and standardized is a critical part of the role. This role is critical to generating revenue growth at JW and is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to learn the video space and develop depth in applied data science best practices.
As a Business Analyst, you will:
- Industry Knowledge: Learn about and understand our industry, buyers, target personas and apply that knowledge and context when cleaning and collecting data to ensure that our data will be actionable.
- Data Enrichment And Discovery: Clean and enrich our current database of accounts and contacts as well as ensuring new incoming leads from events and other sources are properly enriched. Identify new leads and accounts using ZoomInfo, LinkedIn, and other sources to assist in building out our database.
- Data Governance And Automation: Developing sound analytical methods to produce high quality, actionable information from our lead generation process, ensuring data is standardized for import into Salesforce. Help automate our data funnel to drive operational efficiencies.
- Analysis And Reporting: Develop dashboards and reports to monitor marketing campaign trends overall and across channels, segments, and audiences. Compare performance to benchmarks/goals and identify optimization opportunities based on analysis, trends and A/B Testing.
Requirements for the role:
- Bachelor's degree with 3+ years of business experience applying market research to business planning
- Has a passion for detail and working with datasets, strong analytical skills and a proven record of defining problems using reason, logic, and data as well as strong writing skills. Good presentation skills are a plus.
- Has a basic understanding of primary and secondary research alternatives, understanding the benefits and drawbacks of different data sources and sources of truth
- Key Knowledge Areas
- Salesforce.com: Working with leads, contacts and accounts
- ZoomInfo/LinkedIn/Pardot: Experience enriching contacts and accounts
- Excel: Connecting data, manipulating data and data analysis
- Promotes a strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables and is able to execute autonomously
- Highly collaborative person that focuses on solving problems well and “gets things done”
- Must be fluent in English.
Perks & Benefits of being at JW Player, North Macedonia:
- Private Medical Insurance
- 25 Paid Time Off + Mental Health Fridays
- Stock Options Program
- Professional Career Development Program
- New Employee Home Office Setup Stipend
- Mentorship Program
- Monthly Connectivity Stipend
*Benefits are subject to location and can change at the discretion of the Company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, and/or disability status.
Something looks off?