Senior Software Engineer - Management Tools
Overview/Sales Deck: https://docsend.com/salesdeck
Recorded Demo: https://www.youtube.com/demo
Core Values: https://www.notion.so/invisibletech/Invisible-Values
Invisible Technologies is on a mission to redefine work through automation and human interaction, powered by our globally distributed team of Partners, Specialists, and Agents. We were a distributed team before it was a necessity, and we take pride in our transparent, effective communication to collaborate and take ownership as needed.
We believe in continuous learning and growth, and as a senior engineer, we expect you to foster this culture within the team. You will have the opportunity to mentor others and push the boundaries of what our platform can do.
Execution is key to our operations. We expect you to deliver on your commitments and effectively prioritize tasks to make sensible, expedient progress. Communication is crucial - announce what you will do, do it, then confirm when it's done.
- Significant experience developing applications in team environments.
- Able to work well with Product Managers to develop technical specifications for large projects with complex scope
- Able to research and synthesize new technologies (frameworks, libraries, techniques) and explain and evangelize them to more junior engineers.
- Experience using React for front-end development. (We use React, Next.js and Prisma)
- Backend language experience including Node, Python (Flask/Django/etc.)
- Strong understanding of relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.)
Currently, we're looking to hire in North/South America to ensure reasonable overlap with our existing teams and stakeholders.
The candidate should be available between 10am to 3pm EDT from Monday to Friday.
- 2023: $105,000 (USD) annual base + annual bonus potential + generous equity!
- Healthcare Benefits (or Stipend Option for Non - US Candidates)
- Work Remotely