Growth Executive Associate
Overview/Sales Deck: https://docsend.com/salesdeck
Recorded Demo: https://www.youtube.com/demo
Core Values: https://www.notion.so/invisibletech/Invisible-Values
Who we are
Invisible Technologies stands at the forefront of operations innovation. We remove strategic roadblocks for clients, providing solutions to the world’s most complex business problems. A technology-led managed execution service, our success is driven by our powerful process orchestration platform, which blends the perfect mix of artificial and human intelligence with automation to create extraordinary growth and scale opportunities for clients.
We believe that...
- Our Mission is to unlock the creative potential of people and companies; we are the engine that powers innovation.
- Our Clients are pioneers of innovation; in industries ranging from AI to insurance to solar, many of our clients are well-known and on the cutting edge of technology and strategy.
- Ownership is our guiding value; every partner on the team is the “CEO” of their area - each of us are empowered to jump in and solve the problems in front of us.
- Meritocracy creates alignment; the value someone produces should be reflected back in the position of responsibility and compensation that they receive.
- Transparency is vital for us to run an entirely remote organization; what one of us knows, all of us should know.
As a Junior Growth Associate at Invisible, you will play a critical role in ensuring the success of Invisible’s GTM by operating as the indispensable aide-de-camp to the SVP of Growth as Invisible looks to > 2x again in ‘24 ($100M ARR -> $200M ARR)
This is a role for someone who is interested is looking for an accelerated growth-curve by working on the cutting edge of commercializing Generative AI at a hypergrowth company. You will be intimately involved in Go-to-Market execution (Sales, Business Development, Partnerships) - your work will directly influence both the direction and success of our Go-to-Maret. This role will require a blend of strategic and tactical thinking; you’ll be executing a variety of tasks important to facilitating partnerships/sales relationships with strategic targets while also synthesizing synthesizing market feedback cross-functionally to Invisible’s Leadership team to help refine our GTM strategy.
Critical to your success will be the ability to get things done and provide leverage to the SVP of Growth to focus on the highest impact areas of the GTM.
- Ability to travel to key customer meetings and events (at least 1 week/month)
- Take notes on key client & partner meetings, sharing minutes with leadership team
- Prepare materials for client meetings & coordinate cross-functionally for any necessary follow-up materials
- Prospect & Source Partnership targets using LinkedIn & Advisor Networks
- Project management for cross-functional initiatives
- Support key projects and initiatives, as needed, to help meet business goals
- Plan client visits, arranging meetings, and managing schedules
- Conduct market research as needed in the Generative AI space for competitive intelligence
- Ensure upkeep of pipeline information & call notes in Salesforce
- 1-3 years of work experience, strong business acumen
- Excellent communication skills, delivering clear, effective messages both verbally & in writing
- Outstanding project management skills and hits deadlines consistently - reliable to a fault
- Ability to pay meticulous attention to detail while having to shift between tasks regularly
- Effective time management and prioritization
- Ability to successfully operate autonomously & collaboratively with teams as required
- Preferred: Residence in Greater NYC, San Francisco Bay, or Seattle Metropoliatan Area
Compensation & Benefits
- Working Times: US (EST or PST) Hours
- $60,000 annual base + up to $7,500 bonus potential (paid out quarterly) + equity!
- Additional opportunities to earn more equity and increase your ownership percentage of the company, through promotions and through re-distribution of re-acquired shares via buybacks
- Healthcare Benefits (or Stipend Option)
- Flexible Work Schedule / Unlimited Vacation Days
- Work Remotely