Marketplace Training Manager
Overview/Sales Deck: https://docsend.com/salesdeck
Recorded Demo: https://www.youtube.com/demo
Core Values: https://invisibletech.notion.site/Invisible-Values
Invisible Technologies stands at the forefront of operations innovation. We remove strategic roadblocks for clients, providing solutions to the world’s most complex business problems.
A technology-led managed execution service, our success is driven by our powerful process orchestration platform, which blends the perfect mix of artificial and human intelligence with automation to create extraordinary growth and scale opportunities for clients.
We Believe That
Invisible is a world-changing company and the Training, Learning and Development Team is responsible for creating the growth and learning systems that will launch Invisible into the stratosphere.- Exponential gains from systems > Short-term linear work > Systems for system's sake
- Consistent feedback is key - we are addicted to learning and getting better
- What one of us knows, all of us should know
- Every new mistake is a learning opportunity
About the Role
Are you passionate about synthesizing information and presenting it in an instructive and helpful manner? Do you excel at seeing the silver thread of key information across multiple levels and enjoy making sense of it for others? Is your natural instinct to lay out all the information in front of you, and then compile it back together in a structured way? Are you proficient at building models to support lean but highly effective learning capabilities both digitally and in live sessions? Do you have the ability to produce engaging content, resources, and assessments that ensure deep understanding? If so this role could be an excellent fit for you!
We are looking for an experienced Marketplace Training Manager to help manage our client/process training we build to do our work and centralization of this training. You will be in charge of improving and reassembling disparate content into general skill based training, to be leveraged horizontally for talent mobility. You will ensure training excellence/quality is maintained and core training systems (LMS) are leveraged and adhered to. This role will curate, create, manage and deliver training and content across a wide range of topics and disciplines.
This role helps advance internal mobility of our talented people through developing training sourced from our client specific onboarding and training. You will ensure proper reporting and metrics are maintained across our content. You will be packaging disparate materials to create exceptional, easy-to-follow content delivered through our LMS and applications. You will engage with all teams within the Operations department to help assemble materials to create valuable content/training for that team.
Because we are not an ordinary L&D function, we don’t limit ourselves to normal training conventions. We are looking for an analytical, operations minded, and strategic innovator who excels at execution towards a long term vision. You must have a very organized, structured thinking approach for developing visual and written content and supporting systems to support the management of it. This position offers a variety of projects and topics with a continuous opportunity for ongoing development. You will learn a lot while supporting others to learn and develop!
What You Will Be Doing
- Build an internal general skill library and grow it over time: Manage content curation, development, production and quality for skill training.
- Working with SMEs (Subject Matter Experts) to build out training from client documentation
- Train the Trainer, and oversee a team of SME Leads to drive best practices and centralization efforts of our training.
- Optimize our client onboarding training methods and improve training materials across teams.
- Ensure cross functional skills are documented and aligned with training. Enable the ability to truly have internal mobility.
- Work with Product to ensure that we are mapping our proper training with our overall Product strategy.
- Make sure that we are growing the general skill base of our people so that we increase their satisfaction as well as enhance the baseline abilities of our people.
- Create various content types (videos, PowerPoint, articles, infographics) with relevant tone and style, adhering to the respective style guides
- Organize content and resources in a structured way (as an input to training)
- Target content to specific audiences and level of understanding
- Develop sequenced steps for how to explain a topic, resource, or skill
- Create written content, not limited to presentations, summaries, outlines, tutorials
- Research and generate topics for new training
- Review past content and provide evaluations and revisions as needed
What Marketplace Training Managers Are Expected To Do Well
- Service - Supporting growth in others. You are passionate in helping others to learn new tools, skills and resources while supporting them in their development through the creation of engaging training content and experiences.
- Continuous improvement - Make improvements to how we work, not just our team, but the entire company. Show your strong work ethic through making something better than it was.
- Systems thinking - Build systems that scale, optimize around constraints, architect towards the future, and create beautiful solutions to difficult problems.
- Communication - Proactively communicate status, identify blockers and problems as soon as possible. Don't make us chase.
- Teamwork - A culture where personal and team growth thrive and we become better every single week
- Growth - Tenaciously improve yourself day after day at an exponential rate, and bring the company with you.
- Self Starter - You drive work from the onset as a self-starter and have an aptitude to work with a sense of urgency.
Capabilities & Requirements
- An understanding of varied learning styles
- Experience with learning management systems (LMS)
- Experience with e-learning
- Experience in Operations and working with SOPs
- Experience in a talent marketplace environment (Preferred)
- Instructional design projects for online-based learning
- Intermediate/Advanced video editing skills
- Comfort presenting on camera
- Excellent written and grammar skills in English
- Excellent verbal and communication skills in English
Compensation & Benefits
- Working Times: US (EST or PST) Hours
- 2023: $90,000 annual base + $15K annual bonus potential + generous equity!
- Healthcare Benefits (or Stipend Option for Non - US Candidates)
- Unlimited PTO
- Work Remotely
- Flexible Work Schedule