Chief Operating Officer
What is Invisible?
Overview/Sales Deck: https://docsend.com/view/snwwuiptmqamwm8c
Recorded Demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwE4PTqjngo
Who are we?
Invisible Technologies stands at the forefront of operations innovation. We remove strategic roadblocks for clients, providing solutions to the world’s most complex business problems.A technology-led managed execution service, our success is driven by our powerful process orchestration platform, which blends the perfect mix of artificial and human intelligence with automation to create extraordinary growth and scale opportunities for clients.
Our team is made up of 100+ strategic team members who own equity in the company (our “Partners”) as well as 3000+ team members who are running our service and core company functions (our “Agents” & “Specialists”).
Every Executive at Invisible runs their departments as if they were independent businesses. As Chief Operating Officer of Invisible, you will be an important member of the executive team and an integral part of our continued growth strategy and success. You will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of Invisible, ensuring efficiency, scalability, and sustainability as we navigate the complexities of rapid growth. This is a challenging high-impact fast-paced role, reporting directly to the CEO.
Strategic Planning: You will collaborate with the CEO and other members of the executive team to define and execute the company's strategic vision. Provide valuable insights and recommendations for achieving our growth objectives.
Operational Excellence: You will implement and streamline operational processes, systems, and procedures to maximize efficiency and productivity. Continuously assess and improve the organization's operations to support our growth trajectory. You will grow a world-class operations function that accelerates the potential of every Partner, Specialist, and Agent within the business.
Collaborative Leadership: You will lead high-performing teams across various departments, including but not limited to operations, sales, finance, hiring, technology, and product. You will collaborate with other partners to align operational strategies and broader business objectives.
Scaling for Growth: You will develop and execute strategies to manage the challenges associated with scaling a technology startup. Identify potential bottlenecks and implement solutions to support sustainable growth. Identifying and mitigating any operational, financial, or compliance risks.
Delegation and Decision-Making: Act as a trusted advisor to the CEO, capable of taking on critical responsibilities and making informed decisions in their absence.
- Proven experience in a senior leadership role within a high-growth technology startup or similar environment.
- Strong understanding of the challenges and complexities associated with scaling a company.
- Exceptional strategic thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities.
- Excellent leadership and team-building skills, with a previous record of building and managing high-performing teams.
- Financial acumen and the ability to manage budgets and resources effectively.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage and influence at all levels of the organization.
- Results-driven mindset with a focus on achieving and exceeding business objectives.
Compensation & Benefits
- 2023: $225k base salary & $125k bonus potential + (Tier 1) EQUITY!
- Additional opportunities to earn more equity and increase your ownership percentage of the company, through promotions and through re-distribution of re-acquired shares via buybacks.
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Fully Remote Work
- Unlimited Vacation Days
- Healthcare Benefits (or Stipend Option)