Director of FP&A
Overview/Sales Deck: https://docsend.com/salesdeck
Recorded Demo: https://www.youtube.com/demo
Core Values: https://www.notion.so/invisibletech/Invisible-Values
Who are we?
Invisible Technologies stands at the forefront of operations innovation. We remove strategic roadblocks for clients, providing solutions to the world’s most complex business problems.A technology-led managed execution service, our success is driven by our powerful process orchestration platform, which blends the perfect mix of artificial and human intelligence with automation to create extraordinary growth and scale opportunities for clients
We believe that…
- Our Mission is to unlock the creative potential of people and companies; we are the engine that powers innovation.
- Our Clients are pioneers of innovation; in industries ranging from AI to insurance to solar, many of our clients are well-known and on the cutting edge of technology and strategy.
- Ownership is our guiding value; every partner on the team is the “CEO” of their area - each of us are empowered to jump in and solve the problems in front of us.
- Meritocracy creates alignment; the value someone produces should be reflected back in the position of responsibility and compensation that they receive.
- Transparency is vital for us to run an entirely remote organization; what one of us knows, all of us should know.
As our Director of FP&A, you will work closely with our VP of FP&A to operate and maintain our financial models, tools and forecasts to ensure the business moves forward in the most effective manner possible.
Responsibilities: Charting the Course
- Operating our financial models used in planning, forecasting, and management decision making
- Assisting with regular internal financial reporting
- Building an understanding of our clients and industry in order to stay ahead of developments
- Analyzing forecast variances, identifying trends and providing recommendations to drive forecast accuracy
- Evaluating historical, current, and projected financial data to develop and implement future budgets
- Creating analytical tools to deliver impactful, consumable, and rapid insights into business performance
- Support ad hoc corporate development projects
- Formulate ROI systems for our investment portfolio
- Work cross-functionally to ensure data consistency, quality, and appropriateness
Qualifications: The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 5+ years of expansive experience in diverse financial roles
- Exceptional leadership acumen and team management expertise
- Ideally a background in financial services/IB/consulting
Compensation & Benefits
- Working Times: US (EST or PST) Hours
- $105,000 annual base + up to $35,000 bonus potential (paid out quarterly) + equity!
- Additional opportunities to earn more equity and increase your ownership percentage of the company, through promotions and through re-distribution of re-acquired shares via buybacks
- Healthcare Benefits (or Stipend Option)
- Flexible Work Schedule / Unlimited Vacation Days
- Work Remotely