SVP of Strategic Finance
Overview/Sales Deck: https://docsend.com/salesdeck
Recorded Demo: https://www.youtube.com/demo
Core Values: https://www.notion.so/invisibletech/Invisible-Values
Who are we?
Invisible Technologies helps fast-growing companies scale efficiently by offering them Operations-as-a-Service: a synthesis of automation, human specialization, and strategic consulting.
We start at the goal level, getting deep into our clients’ businesses and the problems that they’re facing. We break down their goals & problems into processes that we can run for them. These processes are broken down into automated and human-run steps. We believe that anything that can be automated, should be automated. But that there will always need to be a human-in-the-loop to run the best operation.
Our team is made up of 85+ strategic team members who own equity in the company (our “Partners”) as well as 2000+ team members who are running our service and core company functions (our “Agents” & “Specialists”)
We believe that…
- Our Mission is to unlock the creative potential of people and companies; we are the engine that powers innovation.
- Our Clients are pioneers of innovation; in industries ranging from AI to insurance to solar, many of our clients are well-known and on the cutting edge of technology and strategy.
- Ownership is our guiding value; every partner on the team is the “CEO” of their area - each of us are empowered to jump in and solve the problems in front of us.
- Meritocracy creates alignment; the value someone produces should be reflected back in the position of responsibility and compensation that they receive.
- Transparency is vital for us to run an entirely remote organization; what one of us knows, all of us should know.
As SVP of Finance, you will own many key components of the business. Your influence will stretch beyond the Finance team and be felt across all orgs within Invisible. Your core responsibilities will include a blend of strategic leadership, operational management and financial reporting. You will oversee budgeting and forecasting, manage risk, oversee tax planning and compliance while ensuring internal controls and effective, company-wide policies are in place.
- Assist the CFO in setting the company’s financial goals, objectives, and budgets.
- Oversee the management of funds and associated risks in tandem with CFO directives.
- Co-create financial planning processes and strategies.
- Support and collaborate with finance personnel, ensuring alignment with CFO’s vision.
- Implement and monitor performance metrics that champion efficiency.
- Facilitate the timely preparation of financial statements.
- Present periodic financial updates to senior executives and stakeholders.
- Ensure adherence to relevant laws and regulations in financial practices.
- Assist in evaluating and addressing potential business risks.
- Ensure that risk management policies are robust and in line with regulations.
- Oversee and contribute to budgeting processes.
- Monitor financial performance against set benchmarks.
- Collaborate on the establishment of internal controls and financial procedures.
- Guarantee the integrity and compliance of financial policies.
- Support in optimizing the company’s tax position and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7-10 years of robust experience in finance, with a track record of high performance in previous roles.
- Demonstrable expertise in financial planning and strategy.
- Solid analytical and leadership skills.
- Familiarity with modern finance software and tools.
- Effective communication and presentation abilities.
Compensation & Benefits
- Working Times: US (EST or PST) Hours
- $160,000 annual base + up to $70,000 bonus potential (paid out quarterly) + equity!
- Additional opportunities to earn more equity and increase your ownership percentage of the company, through promotions and through re-distribution of re-acquired shares via buybacks
- Healthcare Benefits (or Stipend Option)
- Flexible Work Schedule / Unlimited Vacation Days
- Work Remotely