Technical Lead - AI Enablement
Overview/Sales Deck: https://docsend.com/view/snwwuiptmqamwm8c
Recorded Demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwE4PTqjngo
At Invisible Technologies, we're looking for a Senior Software Engineer with a focus on AI Enablement to join our team. In this role, you'll be a driving force in expanding our Process Execution Engine, incorporating both open-source and commercially available machine-learning models to solve business problems. We're a distributed team, and we thrive on effective communication and collaboration.
You'll be tasked with the development, testing, and implementation of AI-focused software solutions within our platform. You'll also collaborate with other teams and stakeholders to define project requirements and deliver results. The ideal candidate has a strong background in software engineering with a particular focus on AI and machine learning models.
Skills and Experience
Candidates should have:
- Strong experience with Python and AI/ML libraries (Pandas, LangChain, PyTorch, Keras, scikit-learn, etc.)
- Proven expertise in implementing and deploying machine learning models for real world problems.
- Understanding of the underlying theory and capabilities of popular machine learning models with an emphasis on deep learning.
- Experience working with multiple third party APIs. We use a combination of commercial services and proprietary tools to build solutions, you should have a demonstrated ability to read the docs and be able to ship a solution.
- Familiarity with cloud deployment approaches for models (We deploy on GCP with Kubernetes). We have a platform team, but you should know enough to be able to debug pipelines needed to get your models in production.
We believe in continuous learning and growth, and as a senior engineer, we expect you to foster this culture within the team. You will have the opportunity to mentor others and push the boundaries of what our platform can do.
Execution is key to our operations. We expect you to deliver on your commitments and effectively prioritize tasks to make sensible, expedient progress. Communication is crucial - announce what you will do, do it, then confirm when it's done.
- Currently, we're looking to hire in North/South America to ensure reasonable overlap with our existing teams and stakeholders.
- The candidate should be available between 10am to 3pm EDT from Monday to Friday.
- 2023: $105,000 annual base + annual bonus potential + generous equity!
- Healthcare Benefits (or Stipend Option for Non - US Candidates)
- Work Remotely