People Team Coordinator Co-op (Intern)
People & HR
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Thursday, January 25, 2024
Immuta is the leader in automated data access so that organizations can achieve data compliance. Only Immuta can seamlessly integrate with the leading cloud data platforms to manage and enforce data policies at scale so that users get access to the right data at the right time. Data-driven organizations around the world rely on Immuta to speed time to value, safely share more data with more users, and mitigate the risk of data leaks and breaches.
- Immuta has been recognized by Forbes as a top american startup employer, by Inc. Magazine as one of the best workplaces, and by Fast Company as one of the top 50 most innovative companies
- Customers include Aon, Credit Suisse, Daimler, S&P Global, U.S. Army, and Atlassian. Over half of the top banks now use Immuta
- Partners include Databricks, Snowflake, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, and Starburst
- $169 million in total venture capital funding. Investors include Greenspring Associates, March Capital, Ten Eleven Ventures, Intel Capital Corporation, NGP Capital, DFJ Growth, Dell Technologies Capital, Citi Ventures, Inc, Wipro Ventures, and Okta Ventures
- Major offices in Boston, Massachusetts; Columbus, Ohio; and, College Park, Maryland
This co-op position is a 40-hour / week commitment Monday through Friday from July - December 2024. Applicants should be matriculated students, who can work 3+ days/ week in the Boston office location in the Seaport District.
This role will have involvement with the following employee programs and initiatives:
- Plan cultural and social events for the organization
- Coordinate events on behalf of the People Team (such as internship programs)
- Facilitate quarterly employee recognition awards
- Assist with programming related to the organization’s wellness benefits (both physical and mental wellness)
- Assist DEI (Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion) programming efforts for the organization
- Ad hoc projects will arise and will be tailored to the unique interests of the co-op
What we're looking for students who
- Are curious to learn about employee engagement programs
- Are self-starters who can run independent projects under supervision
- Love collaborating work that intersects different teams within Operations and People & Talent
- Are excited about implementing their creative ideas to improve existing work
- Can demonstrate leadership and communication skills to bring people together and engage them
This is a great opportunity to get some hands-on experience and help drive the employee experience within a growing startup organization with a globally distributed workforce.
Immuta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, age, disability (including disability due to pregnancy) or genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Immuta complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.