Enterprise Account Executive - Ohio Valley
Sales & Business Development
Columbus, OH, USA
Posted on Thursday, November 30, 2023
Immuta enables organizations to unlock value from their cloud data by protecting it and providing secure access. The Immuta Data Security Platform provides sensitive data discovery, security and access control, and data activity monitoring and has deep integrations with the leading cloud data platforms. Immuta is now trusted by Fortune 500 companies and government agencies around the world to secure their data. Founded in 2015, Immuta is headquartered in Boston, MA.
• Customers simplify operations, improve data security, and unlock data’s value. Customers include:
Roche – Saved $50M by securely operationalizing data products and saving inventory.
Thomson Reuters - Faster access to Snowflake data and a 60x increase in data usage resulting in greater productivity.
Swedbank – 3x time saved setting up data security and self-service policy authoring. 2x more data use cases. 5x improvement in process efficiency.
JB Hunt – Increased permitted use cases for cloud analytics by 100% by managing access to 100+ databases while achieving cost savings.
• Technology partners include Snowflake, Databricks, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, and Starburst. Immuta was recognized as the Snowflake Data Security Partner of the Year in June 2023.
• Immuta has been recognized by Forbes as a top American startup employer, by Inc. Magazine and BuiltIn as one of the best workplaces, and by Fast Company as one of the top 50 most innovative companies.
• $267 million in total funding. Lead investors include NightDragon, Snowflake, and Databricks, along with additional funding from ServiceNow, Citi Ventures, Dell Technologies Capital, DFJ Growth, IAG, Intel Capital, March Capital, Okta Ventures, StepStone, Ten Eleven Ventures, and Wipro Ventures.
• A hybrid workplace with offices in Boston, MA; Columbus, Ohio; College Park, Maryland.
Immuta is experiencing exceptional growth and we have an immediate need for an Enterprise Account Executive who is looking for a rare opportunity to be part of a special team. As an Enterprise Account Executive at Immuta, you'll work with our Go To Market Team (GTM) bringing exceptional sales experience to an impressively accomplished sales team. We are looking for Account Executives that are passionate about data and security, customer-focused, and self-motivated. Organizations are excited about our core value proposition, and we have existing partnerships with the best in the industry. Immuta's Data Security Platform gets the right data into the right hands faster, enabling data teams to break through data access barriers and achieve both scalability and data security.
The Enterprise Account Executive role will lead all sales, business development, and lead generation within their assigned territory in order to maximize Immuta’s bookings, revenue, installed base, brand awareness and customer satisfaction. You will manage all sales related and business development activities within your region. You will have refined interpersonal and verbal communication skills, a genuine interest in our customers' missions, and a desire to help the GTM team close business and successfully integrate Immuta. Your proven experience and track record is necessary to simply, accurately, and articulately lead all aspects of the business development and sales cycle from beginning to end. Experience selling products to large enterprise clients is key.
What You'll Do:
- Direct sales and opportunity generation: create, qualify, manage, and close sales opportunities for Immuta; direct business development / lead generation activities in order to ramp opportunity pipeline,
- Partner with Immuta’s reseller channel (recruitment, enablement & training, lead generation / business development, performance planning, goal setting and monitoring)
- Oversee full sales lifecycle alongside cross-functional teams such as sales engineering, marketing, product, etc.
- Participate in corporate sponsored trade shows, lead generation events, etc.
- Take ownership of setting priorities and keeping the team focused on the important tasks to meet business and revenue goals
- 8+ years of enterprise field sales experience. Experience within the data and/or security software space is strongly preferred
- Must be located in the Ohio Valley regional area
- Successful experience working in both large and small/emerging company environments
- Successful track record of introducing new product(s) into the IT market, executing business development, ramping pipeline, and closing meaningful business
- Successful track record of presenting and positioning software offerings directly to end customers and via reseller channels
- Strong data analysis skills, knowing what can / cannot be possible, and ability to visualize data in the best way possible
- Excellent executive level verbal and written communication, presentation, and relationship management skills; strong experience communicating with highly technical engineers
- Multitasking, critical thinking skills, and the ability to influence and manage multiple priorities are essential
- Team-oriented, flexible, and able to see the “big picture” - because our entire team must meet our goals for Immuta to be successful
- Willingness and ability to travel as needed to achieve GTM objectives
At Immuta, our goal is to help bridge the gap between personal and professional growth, so that our team members can be well and thrive personally and professionally. After all, great professional success stories rarely happen without great personal success stories! Our generous benefits package given to all full time employees includes:
- 100% employer paid Healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision) premiums for you and your dependents (including Domestic Partners)
- 100% employer paid mental wellness platform for you and your dependents
- Stock Options
- Wellness perks (100% employer paid Whoop fitness band and subscription)
- Paid parental leave (Both Maternity and Paternity)
- Unlimited Paid time off (U.S. based positions)
- Learning and Development Resources
Immuta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, age, disability (including disability due to pregnancy) or genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Immuta complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY RECRUITERS: Immuta does not accept candidates from third party recruiters. All candidates submitted through are considered to be submissions by the candidate and no submission will obligate Immuta to pay any third party for the referral or hiring of a candidate.