UX Designer Internship Summer 2024
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, October 18, 2023
Immuta is the leader in automated data access so that organizations can achieve data compliance. Only Immuta can seamlessly integrate with the leading cloud data platforms to manage and enforce data policies at scale so that users get access to the right data at the right time. Data-driven organizations around the world rely on Immuta to speed time to value, safely share more data with more users, and mitigate the risk of data leaks and breaches.
- Immuta has been recognized by Forbes as a top american startup employer, by Inc. Magazine as one of the best workplaces, and by Fast Company as one of the top 50 most innovative companies
- Customers include Aon, Credit Suisse, Daimler, S&P Global, U.S. Army, and Atlassian. Over half of the top banks now use Immuta
- Partners include Databricks, Snowflake, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, and Starburst
- $169 million in total venture capital funding. Investors include Greenspring Associates, March Capital, Ten Eleven Ventures, Intel Capital Corporation, NGP Capital, DFJ Growth, Dell Technologies Capital, Citi Ventures, Inc, Wipro Ventures, and Okta Ventures
- Major offices in Boston, Massachusetts; Columbus, Ohio; and, College Park, Maryland
ABOUT THE ROLE
Immuta is bringing our award-winning on-premises data governance product to the cloud as a SaaS offering. We are looking for an intern with a passion for User Experience to help us determine and define what a SaaS experience looks like for our customers and target personas. You'll work on the UX Design Team bringing the voice of the customer to Immuta’s products. This team is a highly skilled group of UX Designers for whom Customer Obsession is not just a slogan but a core tenet of everything we do.
- You will assist with, and even have the opportunity to lead, User Experience workshops like storyboarding, journey mapping, and user interviews.
- You will leverage your design skills to create concepts that will translate into user-facing features.
- You may conduct qualitative and quantitative user research.
- You will partner with a great UX team who can mentor and guide you through your internship experience.
- You will be exposed to a top-notch team of UX Designers and Product Managers who will give you an inside look at what it means to deliver meaningful customer experiences that solve real problems and meet strategic company objectives.
WE'RE LOOKING FOR STUDENTS WHO
- Have a passion for users and bringing their voice to life in products.
- Have a strong sense of UX Design and a hunger to apply those skills.
- Have an understanding of UX research techniques like storyboarding, journey mapping, and user interviews.
- Are good communicators and can work effectively in a collaborative, fast-paced environment to deliver high-quality reports and presentations on outcomes.
- Can work well across complex teams and feel comfortable working with a wide range of customers and stakeholders.
- Are comfortable using Figma or similar technology.
We are currently reviewing candidates in greater Boston area/ can commute to Boston a few times weekly only.
Immuta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, age, disability (including disability due to pregnancy) or genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Immuta complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.