Customer Success Architect
College Park, MD, USA · Columbus, OH, USA
Posted on Friday, September 29, 2023
Immuta enables organizations to unlock value from their cloud data by protecting it and providing secure access. The Immuta Data Security Platform provides sensitive data discovery, security and access control, and data activity monitoring and has deep integrations with the leading cloud data platforms. Immuta is now trusted by Fortune 500 companies and government agencies around the world to secure their data. Founded in 2015, Immuta is headquartered in Boston, MA.
• Customers simplify operations, improve data security, and unlock data’s value. Customers include:
Roche – Saved $50M by securely operationalizing data products and saving inventory.
Thomson Reuters - Faster access to Snowflake data and a 60x increase in data usage resulting in greater productivity.
Swedbank – 3x time saved setting up data security and self-service policy authoring. 2x more data use cases. 5x improvement in process efficiency.
JB Hunt – Increased permitted use cases for cloud analytics by 100% by managing access to 100+ databases while achieving cost savings.
• Technology partners include Snowflake, Databricks, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, and Starburst. Immuta was recognized as the Snowflake Data Security Partner of the Year in June 2023.
• Immuta has been recognized by Forbes as a top American startup employer, by Inc. Magazine and BuiltIn as one of the best workplaces, and by Fast Company as one of the top 50 most innovative companies.
• $267 million in total funding. Lead investors include NightDragon, Snowflake, and Databricks, along with additional funding from ServiceNow, Citi Ventures, Dell Technologies Capital, DFJ Growth, IAG, Intel Capital, March Capital, Okta Ventures, StepStone, Ten Eleven Ventures, and Wipro Ventures.
• A hybrid workplace with offices in Boston, MA; Columbus, Ohio; College Park, Maryland.
CUSTOMER SUCCESS MISSION
The core mission of our Customer Success team is to build and nurture an environment where the customer is at the center of everything we do.
Immuta is experiencing exceptional growth and we have an immediate need for a Customer Success Architect who is looking for a rare opportunity to be part of a special team. As a Customer Success Architect, you'll work closely with our Delivery and Product teams and our customers to provide technical insight and support to maintain and grow the business. Members of the Customer Success Team are the pioneers of Immuta, exploring the new frontier of regulated data science.
Your role is to become the customer’s technical trusted advisor, providing insight and forward thinking into their investment in the Immuta product. More specifically, you will provide technical expertise to maximize and grow the account in a way that results in customer delight.
You will provide technical, functional, and design support to our Product and Engineering teams to enable a stellar customer experience. You have refined interpersonal and verbal communication skills and a genuine interest in our customer’s mission.
Your proven experience and track record is necessary to simply, accurately, and articulately lead customer adoption of Immuta and create a relationship of trust that results in becoming the “go to” technical partner. Experience as a solutions engineer involved in maintaining and growing large enterprise accounts is preferred.
- Serve as subject matter expert for configuring and operating Immuta for security, privacy, governance and compliance use case solutions.
- Develop, document, and deploy best practices for new and existing product features.
- Design data governance solutions for existing customers in Lucidchart, Visio, Powerpoint.
- Guide the implementation of new solutions to enable adoption and growth of Immuta within existing customer organizations.
- Work closely with customers to scope and plan small-medium scale use case implementations.
- Assist Technical Program Managers with planning for large scale implementations.
- Attend customer calls, on-site meetings, and events to position Immuta as the technology of choice.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the customer’s analytics computing environment.
- Provide Immuta product team with customer input on potential features and support needs.
- Identify and communicate new expansion opportunities within customer organization.
- Provide customer updates on the Immuta roadmap.
- Assist sales in responding to customer RFPs.
- Work closely with Immuta Account Managers to develop a meaningful account plan.
- 5-8+ years experience in a technical role, working with an enterprise software or data product.
- Deep understanding of database and data warehouse technology, to include SQL experience.
- Cloud Data Architecture, Data Analytics, and Programming experiences desired.
- Experience with Hadoop, MapReduce, and Spark.
- History of managing data access through identity management.
- Statistical experience is a plus. Strong data analysis skills and ability to visualize data in the best way possible.
- Excellent communication skills: interpersonal, written, visual (presentations), and verbal.
- Comfortable presenting to executive management, highly technical engineers, and larger audiences.
- Multitasking, critical thinking skills, and the ability to influence and manage multiple priorities are essential.
- Team-oriented, flexible, and able to see the “big picture” - as our entire team must meet our goals for Immuta to be successful.
- Willingness and ability to travel as needed to achieve GTM objectives
At Immuta, our goal is to help bridge the gap between personal and professional growth, so that our team members can be well and thrive personally and professionally. After all, great professional success stories rarely happen without great personal success stories! Our generous benefits package given to all full time employees includes:
- 100% employer paid Healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision) premiums for you and your dependents (including Domestic Partners)
- 100% employer paid mental wellness platform for you and your dependents
- Stock Options
- Wellness perks (100% employer paid Whoop fitness band and subscription)
- Paid parental leave (Both Maternity and Paternity)
- Unlimited Paid time off (U.S. based positions)
- Learning and Development Resources
Immuta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, age, disability (including disability due to pregnancy) or genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Immuta complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY RECRUITERS: Immuta does not accept candidates from third party recruiters. All candidates submitted through are considered to be submissions by the candidate and no submission will obligate Immuta to pay any third party for the referral or hiring of a candidate.