Principal Consultant - Professional Services
Sales & Business Development
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Friday, April 2, 2021
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
CLM is a relatively new category in Digital transformation. Customers often need assistance and advise on how to go about digitizing their contracts and extracting value from their contracts. The Business Consultant will lead all business requirement & solutioning discussions with the customer. The consultant will bring strong domain knowledge to any discussion and will use his knowledge of Supply Chain, Buy & Sell side transformation and general consulting skills to help the customer in finalizing his/her business requirements both from a CLM configuration and Contracting intelligence standpoint.
Skills & Experience :
- Experience – 12 to 18 years, with At least 5-7 years of Industry work experience in the Industry verticals of Hi-Tech Manufacturing / IT Services / Pharma / Healthcare -Payor / Retail / CPG / Banking.
- Should have deep domain expertise in Key Icertis Verticals of Hi-Tech Manufacturing / IT Services / Pharma / Healthcare -Payor / Retail / CPG / Banking.
- Should have ‘Consulting” experience, especially in the areas of ERP/ CRM/ CLM / Supply Chain / Procure to Pay / Quote to Cash.
- Should be exceptional in conducting Workshops, Process Maps, and Business process modeling and design.
- Should help clients in objectively finalizing their requirements and intelligence needs and build consensus on various solutioning approaches.
- Should be good at Communication, Presentation, and documentation.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build relationships with client business sponsors and act as the advisor to the key business sponsor.
- Conduct Requirement gathering Workshops and work with the Configuration teams to ensure the solution meets the clients needs.
- Collaborate with customer value engineering teams to develop customer value models for specific verticals.
- Create business process maps and business process modeling and designs.
- Help clients extract the maximum value from the digitization of their contracts.
- Develop and disseminate best practices for CLM in specific verticals.
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com or get in touch with your recruiter.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.