Salesforce CPQ Architect
IT, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, February 7, 2024
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
As a Salesforce CPQ Owner, you will play a critical leadership role at Icertis. You will lead our focus on optimizing Quote-to-Cash workflow to accelerate our exciting growth. We are at the beginning of our Quote to Cash optimization journey. You will be the primary point person on our MVP – working to stand up Salesforce CPQ with an implementation partner and align the Icertis business processes and personnel to ensure that business outcomes are achieved. Ultimately – you will be accountable for developing the strategy, plan, and initiatives to ensure predictable revenue at scale.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of successful implementations of end-to-end Quote to Cash business process automation. They will demonstrate data-driven decision-making while incorporating the voice of the customer (sales) to ensure adoption.
This role is hands-on, so if you’re ready to roll up your sleeves with processes and insights that will impact a rapidly growing company, we’d like to talk with you!
What you will do:
- Partner with Sales teams and leaders to create consistent world-class opportunity, quote, and order processes and motions that drive revenue.
- Develop a strategic quote to cash roadmap aligned with key Sales and finance stakeholders and our enterprise vision.
- Define operational metrics in order to cash roadmap.
- Serve as the key liaison between Business and Implementation Vendors
- Configure, implement, and deliver solutions to meet business requirements.
- Ensure processes are designed, documented, understood, and followed to improve outcomes while collecting performance data for process improvement analysis.
- Continually work to simplify systems and processes, avoiding customization bloat and over-engineered processes.
- Prioritize requirements within the product backlog, including defining user stories, creating acceptance criteria, and managing the backlog.
- Work with the business to clarify features and user stories for ongoing releases.
What you will bring:
- 10+ years of hands-on Salesforce CPQ experience and Revenue Cloud Configuration experience. Understanding and working knowledge of how to use Revenue Cloud (CPQ) to configure, price, and quote complex solutions.
- 10+ Salesforce Certification and 2+ CPQ Certifications.
- Played a vital role in 2+ end-to-end CPQ implementations in enterprise applications stack (CRM, CLM, ERP).
- Proven ability to identify and document business process requirements, developing process flow analysis, data modeling, functional designs, and project plans.
- Strong declarative development & configuration skills, including Advanced automation.
- Ability to review code and communicate with the development team.
- Hands-on Experience in Salesforce integrations with Applications like but not limited to ERP like Netsuite, Rev Rec. tools like Zuora Revenue, and CLM like ICI
- iPaaS tools (Celigo, Mulesoft, Boomi, etc.)
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and integrate processes across disparate systems, incorporating best practices.
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly assimilate and apply new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills – to support interaction with CXO-level stakeholders.
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com or get in touch with your recruiter.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.