Technical Account Manager, Customer Support
IT, Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Saturday, February 3, 2024
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
The Technical Account Manager is focused on being the liaison between Icertis and the customer. They will serve as a dedicated point-of-contact responsible for all aspects of the operational relationship between the customer and Icertis. This role will focus primarily on large market premium accounts.
What you will do:
- Directly addressing and prioritizing support items with the customer and the internal teams within Icertis to help drive faster resolution and improve customer experience.
- Understanding the Icertis platform as well as configurations, customizations and integrations of the customers in your portfolio
- Interact with customers on/off-site to troubleshoot issues, provide workarounds by leveraging your understanding of the products.
- Develop and deliver regular operational updates and collaborate on strategic reviews.
- Operational reviews to provide updates on outstanding open tickets. Strategic reviews would be focused on reviewing the customer’s progress on their success measures and on the achievement of their business outcomes and value.
- Drive initiatives for productivity and ticket resolution quality improvement.
- Should be able to contribute on knowledge base articles for both customer and internal staff to reduce troubleshooting time and drive faster issue resolution.
- Provide technical expertise, guidance, mentorship to other team members.
- Some travel (~20%) is expected to occasionally visit assigned customers.
What you will bring:
- 5+ years of experience in a Support, App Development or Sustaining engineering role.
- Expertise on Windows Azure, Cloud Computing, ASP.NET and/or MVC will be an added advantage.
- .Net and Azure certification will be an added advantage.
- Understanding of customer support processes and tools, and ability to follow defined processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to be a good listener, and to understand customer issues.
- Ability to work independently on issues assigned, as well as to collaborate across the organization, when needed.
- The ability to coordinate, follow up, follow through and drive issues to closure in a proactive and timely manner.
- Very strong analytical skills with an eye for detail.
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com or get in touch with your recruiter.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.