Manager - Customer Support( configuration enhancement services)
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Tuesday, January 30, 2024
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
The admin services team is a specialized team within Icertis, for providing short implementation and/or configuration enhancement services to Icertis ICI customers. The team is responsible for delivering support services beyond L3 support which involves functional solutions and configurations on the ICI platform.
- Understand Icertis platform as well as its implementation at specific customers very well including configurations, customization and integrations.
- Understand assigned customers’ business and operational environment with ongoing understanding of its health. Increase awareness within Icertis, drive operational improvements based on customer insights.
- Work closely with customers to answer questions about the features and capabilities of our product.
- Interact with customers on/off-site to troubleshoot issues, provide workarounds by leveraging your troubleshooting skills and product knowledge.
- Act as a guide to the rest of the team and share customer specific knowledge to drive faster resolution of issues
- Provide technical expertise, guidance, mentorship to team members. Participate in hiring processes.
- Proactively monitor activities for assigned customers and highlight steps needed to increase adoption, service consumption and drive customer satisfaction.
- Be the point contact to drive support plans. Address and resolve some of the customer support incidents or provide workarounds by leveraging troubleshooting skills.
- Act as the liaison between Customer and Icertis internal organizations to ensure client escalations are resolved in due time. Manage cross-functional interactions with internal teams e.g. product development, engineering, and QA.
- Develop and deliver weekly, monthly and quarterly operational reviews focused on trouble ticket status and consumption/adoption data with key customer contacts on a regular basis.
- Some travel (~10%) is expected to visit assigned customers.
- Willingness to operate in European shift and travel on demand.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, negotiation and relationship building skills.
- 15+ years of customer engagement experience and proven track record working with heterogeneous teams spread across multiple locations / time zones is mandatory.
- Hands-on experience in supporting enterprise products, troubleshooting and debugging customer issues in an Enterprise SaaS environment is essential.
- Knowledge of Microsoft technologies, Cloud services and RDBMS platforms preferred.
- IT Project Management experience is highly desirable.
- Experience in software development is a strong plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent technical experience with a keen business sense is required.
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com or get in touch with your recruiter.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.