Director - Enterprise Sales Middle East & Africa
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, January 30, 2024
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 10 million contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 93 countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
The Enterprise Sales team is our New Logo sales team, responsible for signing deals with customers where Icertis has no current footprint.
An Enterprise Sales Director at Icertis is passionate about driving ICI sales by rigorously identifying potential customers' business needs and presenting relevant use cases to showcase the value and potential solutions.
The Director is responsible for managing a complex sales cycle, promoting our Icertis platform as more than just a product. This role targets executives and economic influencers across various domains, guiding them from initial engagement to successful deal closure.
This is a role without people management responsibility.
Our company operates a hybrid model of working with the requirement of a minimum of 2 days per week, being based in our London office.
What you will do:
- Identify customer pain points related to different business processes, encompassing Legal, Procurement/Sourcing, and Sales.
- Articulate how Icertis can bring value in addressing specific regulations and compliance requirements.
- Clearly communicate the financial and strategic advantages offered by Icertis solutions.
- Strategically plan, coordinate, and leverage internal relationships and resources, including inside sales, technical presales, partner sales, executives, and delivery teams.
- Implement account-based Sales and Marketing techniques to bolster the sales pipeline.
- Cultivate a network of stakeholders involved in deals to identify and persuade economic, technical, or user buying influencers.
- Demonstrate a profound understanding of customers' needs during conversations with economic influencers.
- Spearhead the customer-facing relationship with C-level contacts, overseeing proposal creation, pricing strategies, and deal negotiations to successful completion.
- Consistently update Salesforce with essential deal information.
- Deliver compelling and persuasive presentations that showcase the value of the Icertis platform and inspire action.
- Successfully address and redefine customer business needs to align with our ICI, positioning us as the preferred vendor solution.
What you bring:
- Proven success in enterprise software sales.
- Proficiency in English is a must. Proficiency in Arabic of advantage.
- Track record of experience selling into the Middle East & Africa region.
- Ability to grasp customer and industry business drivers and apply them to sales opportunities management.
- A track record of closing large enterprise software sales opportunities.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, enabling clear and concise communication.
- Experience in selling to enterprise accounts, managing business pipelines, and forecasting revenue.
- Demonstrated history of consistently exceeding quota for large enterprise software solutions.
- Exceptional strategic thinking and negotiation abilities.
- Prior experience in coordinating sales processes with our strategic partners such as SAP, Microsoft, and Salesforce, as well as managing the relationship with GSI's like Accenture, PwC, and Deloitte, is a plus.
- Availability to travel to the MEA region 50%.
What we offer:
We are committed to the health and well-being of all Icertians, their families, the communities they live in, and our customers. This commitment is represented in the Icertis “Four Rings of Responsibility”: Take Care of Self, Take Care of Family, Take Care of Community, and Take Care of Business, in that order.
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or get in touch with your recruiter.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.